Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Michael will get the job or not  but he's preparing like he thinks its his. I'm really impressed with whats taken place. Hampton should be fairly strong again next season.He's even got a few 8th graders and one kid looks like he might get some playing time .

Michael is and will continue to do great.

You'll have to fill me in on this incoming freshman that might get some playing time....That's a shocker....But by spring, we will know who's a worker and who isn't

Michael is and will continue to do great.

You'll have to fill me in on this incoming freshman that might get some playing time....That's a shocker....But by spring, we will know who's a worker and who isn't

This one is working pretty hard for the time being, pretty strong and good size for an 8th grader. If he hangs in there he may have a chance. We lost several skill kids so the door is open for a few spots. Time will tell.

This one is working pretty hard for the time being, pretty strong and good size for an 8th grader. If he hangs in there he may have a chance. We lost several skill kids so the door is open for a few spots. Time will tell.

Yes we did....There's a few that's watched over the years just how much work it takes to be good in this sport and seem to be pushing hard ahead...When the dust settles and the coach starts really pushing, we'll be able to see who hangs...I hope they all do! I know one that has hard days ahead of him

Yes we did....There's a few that's watched over the years just how much work it takes to be good in this sport and seem to be pushing hard ahead...When the dust settles and the coach starts really pushing, we'll be able to see who hangs...I hope they all do! I know one that has hard days ahead of him

I know 3 thats got a lot of work ahead of um. May have some of  basketball kids come out. We  need a couple of receivers and defensive backs. If we can fill these spots it should be a dang good team.

I know 3 thats got a lot of work ahead of um. May have some of  basketball kids come out. We  need a couple of receivers and defensive backs. If we can fill these spots it should be a dang good team.

Hard at work to fill one of the receiver spots....Gonna take a lot of work out of the kid...If he doesnt come thru, he'll be unlike the 1st two

Not one of my best qualities either.LOL. I'm sure work and commitment won't be the problem.Its a VERY few freshmen who can start for a varsity team. Its really just kids who are freaks or mature real early.

True....Dont want one of mine nor any other out there before they're ready....Good thing we have coaches with that knowledge