Hampton 2016

uknoit2

Congrats on your son Pujo, sounds like the kid is driven to succeed through all his hard work.

Couldn't ask for a better kid, he 's had to fight against the odds nearly all his life. when you mature late,you have to fight like heck to be a part but in the long run,you can be better off. Lots of kids who mature early see no need to work. Thanks for the props.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are getting some great athlete's and even better young men.Pujo there is still one missing in all these great kids..let me know when you hear something...lol

Yep we got another one to go.And yes he's a fine one.Hope all these kids do well and set a good example and they recruit this area on a regular basis.

Edited by pujo

Congratulations to your son, chance to play at the next level.  Do you know if they are going to look at him for running back or for defense?

Also, you don't have to answer this, but are you transitioning as well?  If so congrats!!!

Thanks Laz. they are recruiting him as a Running Back and Slot receiver but you never know. Not sure what you mean about transitioning . If you mean moving no I'll be staying right here. 

Thanks Laz. they are recruiting him as a Running Back and Slot receiver but you never know. Not sure what you mean about transitioning . If you mean moving no I'll be staying right here. 

Yes, I had read about a job change.  I like that school, first college team that I ever played against.  Very pretty area, and they have a waterpark now.  What more could you ask for!!!

I am going to be posting a realignment for public schools only in the next few days.  I would be interested in hearing your take, but I took my time on it and focused on minimizing travel.  Be on the lookout.

Yes, I had read about a job change.  I like that school, first college team that I ever played against.  Very pretty area, and they have a waterpark now.  What more could you ask for!!!

I am going to be posting a realignment for public schools only in the next few days.  I would be interested in hearing your take, but I took my time on it and focused on minimizing travel.  Be on the lookout.

Loved the Coaches and the School and couldn't be happier. 

I'll be watching for the realignment thing as you seem to understand this much better than most people. I'll be sure to chime in. This really isn't rocket science as far as leveling the playing field  but you have to have people that's really concerned instead of people lining their pockets.

Loved the Coaches and the School and couldn't be happier. 

I'll be watching for the realignment thing as you seem to understand this much better than most people. I'll be sure to chime in. This really isn't rocket science as far as leveling the playing field  but you have to have people that's really concerned instead of people lining their pockets.

Is new coaching positions in place or more interviews happening. the rumor mill is running wild..I hope some announcements come very soon...

Couldn't ask for a better kid, he 's had to fight against the odds nearly all his life. when you mature late,you have to fight like heck to be a part but in the long run,you can be better off. Lots of kids who mature early see no need to work. Thanks for the props.

Congrats to your son pujo. Well deserved. I will have to start keeping up with the Patriots.

Is new coaching positions in place or more interviews happening. the rumor mill is running wild..I hope some announcements come very soon...

You just never really know whats up until you see it in writing but as far as I know Mike will be named the new head oach for Cloudland any day. At that point the Hampton job will be posted for 10 days and they could have any number of people apply for the job. I'm hearing Michael is the front runner but I'd take that with a grain of salt. Rumors are nothing more than rumors util the paper work is done.