Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good news.Im happy my son will get coached by your brother.Eli will be happy he will get to play football with Levi. Pujo I think our sons age group has some talent.If your brother gets some other kids their age to play Cloudland should have good size on the OL and DL.

You never know who will play,hopefully we get the most of um out. Thats a huge key at small schools. Our youth as a whole isn't learning very good values.Kids are not self motivated creatures, someone has to take the time to prepare them for adulthood.

I guess we will see, nothing like the good ole boy way of doing things. So much for loyalty

Got anyone in mind, if Michael is not wanted by the people,he don't need the job. I'm sure Mike could use his help. Life is tooo short to put up with a lot of crap. If Hampton has a qualified person that will stay forever,they may need to go that route.

Got anyone in mind, if Michael is not wanted by the people,he don't need the job. I'm sure Mike could use his help. Life is tooo short to put up with a lot of crap. If Hampton has a qualified person that will stay forever,they may need to go that route.

We do have that person.....His name is Michael Lunsford...Qualified, "PROVEN" and ready...As far as "forever", well, heck, who can promise that??

There's not one person associated with the FB program at HHS that wants anyone else...That has been made crystal clear.

Fact is, there are some that would like to see the program struggle...Shame isn't it?

Same is true with Cloudland, GB, Maryville and so on....Just have to look past them and continue to succeed 

I just wonder if Mike will be able to get a few assistants,there's a good base of players there but it's going to be an up hill battle. I'm pretty sure the numbers are down but I believe that there's just not as many boys there.

There's a family or two up there that could be very helpful....I'm sure some will be involved...Young, smart assistants are a great asset to a program

I just wonder if Mike will be able to get a few assistants,there's a good base of players there but it's going to be an up hill battle. I'm pretty sure the numbers are down but I believe that there's just not as many boys there.

Assistants are already in place,its a good bunch of hard workers. Getting the kids out will be the biggest issue. I'd say that gets done also.

We do have that person.....His name is Michael Lunsford...Qualified, "PROVEN" and ready...As far as "forever", well, heck, who can promise that??

There's not one person associated with the FB program at HHS that wants anyone else...That has been made crystal clear.

Fact is, there are some that would like to see the program struggle...Shame isn't it?

Same is true with Cloudland, GB, Maryville and so on....Just have to look past them and continue to succeed 

No Coach can say they will stay forever but Michael is 100 percent Hampton. The people that understands are behind him all the way. He won't be perfect but who is. His preparation and work ethic will be dang good. I'd be tickled to death for my youngest to play for him and I'm pretty serious about this stuff. Hampton couldn't find another person as dedicated if they looked for a year. Just glad the right people are backing him,if not it would be a huge mistake to take the job.

I might be helping. I know it will be the first time in years I've felt welcome. I know its gonna be an uphill battle. A lot of parents don't want little junior to get yelled at. People are only satisfied with small success. Mike wants a state championship. The majority of parents and kids have to want a state championship too. It will be tougher this time around. Its a different era. A bulk of the kids and parents don't remember the first Lunsford era

I might be helping. I know it will be the first time in years I've felt welcome. I know its gonna be an uphill battle. A lot of parents don't want little junior to get yelled at. People are only satisfied with small success. Mike wants a state championship. The majority of parents and kids have to want a state championship too. It will be tougher this time around. Its a different era. A bulk of the kids and parents don't remember the first Lunsford era

I heard you were gonna be helping...I can hear ya now..."Here boys, this is cold and refreshing....quality H2O....SLAP HANDS, SLAP HANDS!!!"   :flower: