Hampton 2016

uknoit2

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing the same thing, glad to see these local kids get a chance. Its a GREAT place Lawnman

pujo I am hearing it's a great place and it's always great to see these kids get to play on the next level.So happy for you guys and I can't imagine how happy your family is about this.All the hard work has paid off and wish him the very best.Uknoit hope everything goes good for your kid and I know it will.

pujo I am hearing it's a great place and it's always great to see these kids get to play on the next level.So happy for you guys and I can't imagine how happy your family is about this.All the hard work has paid off and wish him the very best.Uknoit hope everything goes good for your kid and I know it will.

Hopefully we get Coby also,they want him but he'll just have to weight his options and do whats right for him. They were impressed just as I was. Love for several of these kids go the same place. Coby is PRETTY SPECIAL to me. He's a rare kid.

Hopefully we get Coby also,they want him but he'll just have to weight his options and do whats right for him. They were impressed just as I was. Love for several of these kids go the same place. Coby is PRETTY SPECIAL to me. He's a rare kid.

Well hopefully they will get him and it would be pretty special to get to play on the next level with some of your team mates.

Well hopefully they will get him and it would be pretty special to get to play on the next level with some of your team mates.

These 2 are very best friends and getting to play together would be a DREAM,One thing I  f ound out bout these people,thay want good charactor kids, Nevery seen the 1st one trying to keep their britches up or down, They actually fit around their waist, That may sound minute to some people but I don't care for it in the least.Guess I'm just a dumb hillbilly.lol

These 2 are very best friends and getting to play together would be a DREAM,One thing I f ound out bout these people,thay want good charactor kids, Nevery seen the 1st one trying to keep their britches up or down, They actually fit around their waist, That may sound minute to some people but I don't care for it in the least.Guess I'm just a dumb hillbilly.lol

pujo that don't sound dumb to me sounds pretty darn good and if more people would take some notes from us hillbillies this world would be a whole lot better, but that's just my option for what it's worth.

I'm hearing the same thing, glad to see these local kids get a chance. Its a GREAT place Lawnman

Congrats to your young man up there pujo. I've heard good things about Cumberlands. One of ours is still looking into there as a possibility. College football is hard work but he should be used to that! I'm proud of all the young men in our area who decide to work hard enough to make it not only athletically but academically as well to go on and be productive members of society. Congrats!!