Hampton 2016

uknoit2

True....Dont want one of mine nor any other out there before they're ready....Good thing we have coaches with that knowledge

You said a mouthful, I definitely want mine ready before he hits the field.. I'm sure he'll mature late just like LJ did.Its a bad thing for a spell but you can make it a positive as it goes along.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure weather has delayed the process a little bit, but should be hearing an announcement soon on coaching position or I hope.

Weather has nothing to do with it, tomorrow is the last day to apply and i think they do the interviews early next week. As far as I know only 2 people have applied. I think its Pat Kelly and Michael. I do know Michael has the kids busting their butts in the weight room.

Edited by pujo

Weather has nothing to do with it, tomorrow is the last day to apply and i think they do the interviews early next week. As far as I know only 2 people have applied. I think its Pat Kelly and Michael. I do know Michael has the kids busting their butts in the weight room.

It's good to hear the weight room is busy....I also hear many good things about our QB! Should be another stud...Is great news that Chase Taylor is now going at it! Chase returning is BIG for the D also.

After years of watching other teams run to the outside on us, Michael shut that crap DOWN the last two seasons.

I think This year's D should be as hard to run on as lasts IF they end up as disciplined

It's good to hear the weight room is busy....I also hear many good things about our QB! Should be another stud...Is great news that Chase Taylor is now going at it! Chase returning is BIG for the D also.

After years of watching other teams run to the outside on us, Michael shut that crap DOWN the last two seasons.

I think This year's D should be as hard to run on as lasts IF they end up as disciplined

That Chase Taylor , Sanchez and company whoa nelly...