2016 1A Winter Rankings

TheAmbassador

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dresden returning their entire skill players. Losing 2 O lineman, one LB and one D lineman. They will throw up a bunch of points next year but my big question is can they stop anyone from doing the same? They will be ranked a top three team most of next year but after the Trenton and UC games last year I don't know how much noise they will make come playoffs. Hopefully they will get the killer instinct and make a long run. After 2016 Dresden will be iffy at best for a few years.

Dresden returning their entire skill players. Losing 2 O lineman, one LB and one D lineman. They will throw up a bunch of points next year but my big question is can they stop anyone from doing the same? They will be ranked a top three team most of next year but after the Trenton and UC games last year I don't know how much noise they will make come playoffs. Hopefully they will get the killer instinct and make a long run. After 2016 Dresden will be iffy at best for a few years.

Sometimes I really wonder about you. I agree that we will be throwing up some major points next year, but people putting up major points on us?? Last year, Dresden had one of the best 1a defenses in the state when it comes to points. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, we held our opponents to the least number of points in 1A. Thats pretty good defense if you ask me. Like you said, we didnt lose much so I don't see that being an issue. Watch out, I see dresden making a deep run in playoffs next year. As long as we get a kicker, we could be the entire package!