Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

I think a good exercise program would help improve his outlook on life

barneyjumprope_zpslczwqwqk.gif

Take more than that. How would you like dealing with Otis to paint your house, Gomer to do the Drywall, Ernest T Bass to do plumbing and the Darlings to frame.  well that's the real live world of construction believe it or not. Not the B.S. you see on HGTV.

I think a good exercise program would help improve his outlook on life

barneyjumprope_zpslczwqwqk.gif

Take more than that. How would you like dealing with Otis to paint your house, Gomer to do the Drywall, Ernest T Bass to do plumbing and the Darlings to frame. well that's the real live world of construction believe it or not. Not the B.S. you see on HGTV.

Granny_Jethro_zpsxjloxgi3.jpg

It is funny that some are hitting the panic button because Maryville isn't winning scrimmage games by a large score. GQ never shows anything in these scrimmages. I remember 2008 when Oak Ridge and Farragut whipped Maryville in scrimmages. I also remember Seymour beating Maryville in the jamboree. Things turned out alright that year. 14-1 and state runner up.

Rebelron, you know they do it every year. Its a self loathing thing I think. It seems to be all the rage.  REBELS are fine , keep calm all is well.

Went to the Maryville website and couldn't find any information on the Junior High, JV or Freshman team schedules. I knew the junior high already played one game after the fact. Someone needs to get that thing filled out and don't let it go to waste like the Rebels Nations site. It's a fact we have the worst newspaper in the country so you never know anything unless you know a parent of a kid to ask. You would expect this back in 1916 not 2016. Surly somebody is in charge of this job.hx2mg8.jpg

Hey Barn , the MJHS Footballers have played 2 games. first one was Grace Christian acdmy we lost 21 -6. Last night we played Corbin KY we won 15-14. They had some big boys and a good team. Our boys grew up some last night , we had some step up and make some plays. This bunch are cardiac kids right now but their skill players will be an asset to future MARYVILLE HS TEAMS.

Hey Barn , the MJHS Footballers have played 2 games. first one was Grace Christian acdmy we lost 21 -6. Last night we played Corbin KY we won 15-14. They had some big boys and a good team. Our boys grew up some last night , we had some step up and make some plays. This bunch are cardiac kids right now but their skill players will be an asset to future MARYVILLE HS TEAMS.

Love hearing that. Usually the only other way to find out the games are through the game program but we don't have a home game until Sept. 9th.  Wouldn't raise so much cane about it but I'm sure a lot of other fans have no idea either when they play and would like to come out and support them.

Maryville Flashback the 1977 TSSAA Class AA State Championship against Milan

Big Dave I remember the field being a mess and it being a double header championship game at Alcoa. That would be Maryville's first loss ever in a State championship game. Alcoa tried to dry the field that day bringing in a helicopter and setting it down on the field with the rotor blades on all day.

Big Dave I remember the field being a mess and it being a double header championship game at Alcoa. That would be Maryville's first loss ever in a State championship game. Alcoa tried to dry the field that day bringing in a helicopter and setting it down on the field with the rotor blades on all day.

I like those old red Maryville helmets ;)   Milan was a total beast in 1977 but at least Maryville won a Class AA Championship in 1978.