DII AAA Clinic Bowl

Redtwin

I think they were trying to put the best games at night. Last year the BGA game which doesnt really matter to me was in the middle of the afternoon. So now they put their game and D2-AAA at night because it gives the game a more unique look at least i think. I hate high school football during the day. BUt it would be a good game whenever it is played.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a halftime reporter for MBA's radio network (560 AM). I encourage all to listen to the game on that station. Being a senior at MBA, and also attending all but one game, I have first hand seen the improvement of the Big Red. Do I see upset, of course. You must remember that in the first game, which was played at BA, was only 10-0 at the half, and interceptions and a muddy field contributed to fumbles. BA simply wore us down. So this game can easily be close if MBA takes care of the ball and TofP. By the way, it is for sure on next Saturday at 7:00, because DII-A is Friday, and DII-AA and AAA are Saturday.

TUNE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP'S OFFICIAL NETWORK IN THE STADIUM! WE WILL HAVE THE FREQUENCY IN A FEW DAYS, SO BRING YOUR POCKET RADIOS!

Be sure to tune in at 6 PM CT for the "Clinic Bowl Countdown to Kickoff Show" for exclusive interviews and for the most complete, in-depth look at the games. I encourage everyone to tune into the neutral and unbiased Clinic Bowl Radio Network. It will be featured here on Coacht.com!

I will be doing play by play and Daws Gray will be my color analyst. Aaron Yarbrough is our network Studio host who will have live playoff updates Friday night. Iamoz is our network producer The "official voice" of the clinic bowls is the 2002 Clinic Bowl Network!

Flagship station, FM 90.1 WKTS in Kingston, TN. http://clinicbowl.wildcatradio.net . (The A and AA teams are switched, it's a simple HTML error thats going to be fixed.)

[Edited by wildcatfan on 11-16-02 6:09P]

[Edited by wildcatfan on 11-16-02 7:35P]

Ok, here's my two cents..

Both teams whipped up on my Blue Tornados this year, but I'm going to go with BA in this game. I got to see a little of the MBA-BA game earlier this year, and I realize that MBA has improved since then, as all young teams tend to do, but BA completely dominated them. They had a heck of a game last night against McCallie, and I don't think anyone would have picked them to completely dominate that game. They've got some great talent, and several of them will be playing on Saturdays in the near future. I'm going to go with BA in this one, winning by 2 TD's or more.

I am hoping for an upset but it won't happen. This game will be over at halftime. Similar to the McCallie game. MBA has over achieved this year while BA wants their first State Title in Div 11. Their talent level is too good. If teams are going to beat them they better go out and recruit in the future. I have heard McCallie and Baylor have done so. Those results won't pay off for a few more years. It's really hard to pull for BA and BGA when they are probably most responsible for our current split Public- Private system.

Kyle, you have been seriously misinformed. While BA was responsible for a lot of the hatred that private schools recieve, BGA did not anger a lot of public schools. As a matter of fact, it has always been the policy of BGA to try not to tick off the public schools so that we can schedule good games with them. That's why a lot of public schools are more than willing to play us. I know the BGA AD- he is a close friend and I can assure you that BGA doesn't cheat. FACT: BGA has less kids on aid NOW than we did BEFORE the split. Gee, thats strange. And our numbers of kids on aid before that was relatively small, too.

Congratulations to MBA for making it to the State Championship game. It sounds like they have improved from week 0 when we played them and DB has also. That was an awesome game and I think it has helped both teams in the long run. It's just a shame that someone had to lose that one in triple OT because both teams deserved to win. I am happy for them and hope they can win it all.

Roll Red!! and ROLL TRIBE!!!!!

Guest speakthetruth

I'm from the Memphis area and all of the city schools here in Memphis really, really wanted the split. They felt that private schools were recruiting their players. The funny thing about that is after the split, at least 3 or 4 public schools got in trouble for recruiting.

The split was destin to happen. It was nothing BA or BGA did.