Rumors Fly In 6A On Coaching Changes

TNBROADCASTER

What's the deal with Jeff County hiring guys with no head coaching experience? That's three in a row now I think.

At this stage of the game I'm sure the number of great coaching prospects would have been few and far between. I hope it all works out and he does a great job there and I'm always pulling for any former Vol when they get into the coaching business.

At this stage of the game I'm sure the number of great coaching prospects would have been few and far between. I hope it all works out and he does a great job there and I'm always pulling for any former Vol when they get into the coaching business.

The problem with Jefferson County AD is they want a Rolls Royce for their coach but are only willing to pay a Chevrolet price !

The problem with Jefferson County AD is they want a Rolls Royce for their coach but are only willing to pay a Chevrolet price !

Figured that one out when the head coach left to come to Maryville to be a position coach and make a lot more money. It's obvious that Jefferson County is run by Knuckleheads when the roof of the vocational building caved in during a rain during the summer due to neglect from being to cheap to have inspections on issues like that. Thank God school was out and no one was inside that building or this would have been one of the biggest disasters ever regarding schools. But don't feel alone because Blount County Schools are run almost the same way or worse.

Figured that one out when the head coach left to come to Maryville to be a position coach and make a lot more money. It's obvious that Jefferson County is run by Knuckleheads when the roof of the vocational building caved in during a rain during the summer due to neglect from being to cheap to have inspections on issues like that. Thank God school was out and no one was inside that building or this would have been one of the biggest disasters ever regarding schools. But don't feel alone because Blount County Schools are run almost the same way or worse.

What's wrong with Blount County schools? They have gotten their act together as far as I can tell.

What's wrong with Blount County schools? They have gotten their act together as far as I can tell.

Gov the issues with some of the things regarding the Blount County Schools go back before I was even born. It's always been their action is to take none at all until it tears up or no longer works. There have been some improvements which have been noticeable the last two years such as the tracks which looked like something you would find at an abandoned school that was shut down twenty years ago. The parking lots were repaved and the one at Heritage was so bad from grass growing out of every crack that it had to be mowed. The scoreboard at WB looked like something brought over on the Mayflower. The cannon that Everett High was taken to heritage to set and rust until it became worthless. Now the light poles are be having to be replaced because their a danger of falling down because they have rusted through. It's not until they have to do something that they do it is all I'm trying to say. The list goes on and I could write all night long but I will stop with this much.

Gov the issues with some of the things regarding the Blount County Schools go back before I was even born. It's always been their action is to take none at all until it tears up or no longer works. There have been some improvements which have been noticeable the last two years such as the tracks which looked like something you would find at an abandoned school that was shut down twenty years ago. The parking lots were repaved and the one at Heritage was so bad from grass growing out of every crack that it had to be mowed. The scoreboard at WB looked like something brought over on the Mayflower. The cannon that Everett High was taken to heritage to set and rust until it became worthless. Now the light poles are be having to be replaced because their a danger of falling down because they have rusted through. It's not until they have to do something that they do it is all I'm trying to say. The list goes on and I could write all night long but I will stop with this much.

Barney for Superintendent!!! You got all the answers Pal! I'd vote for ya!

Chikfila in the cafeterias!!!

I got that mess straightened out. After going to two Maryville games and being out of Chick fil a's before kick off I got on here raising so much cane that the third week there was a man in the stands selling them. That's how you get things done. The squeaky wheel gets greased first.