RIVERDALE PARENTS THREATEN BOYCOTT OR MOVES

warrior82dad

That is exactly why I am reserving my opinion of his coaching for a couple of years.  I always give new Coaches three years to get it together.

I will say he has a MUCH better staff now than when he was at Siegel.  For some reason getting a good 'staff' together at Siegel has always been a problem.  Coach W's present staff is a prime example.  Coach W is a WAY better coach than this years record reflects.

As a person Coach Watson is one of the nicest you would ever want to meet.  Luckily none of Rankin's personality rubbed off on him when he was on staff at R'dale.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly why I am reserving my opinion of his coaching for a couple of years.  I always give new Coaches three years to get it together.

I will say he has a MUCH better staff now than when he was at Siegel.  For some reason getting a good 'staff' together at Siegel has always been a problem.  Coach W's present staff is a prime example.  Coach W is a WAY better coach than this years record reflects.

As a person Coach Watson is one of the nicest you would ever want to meet.  Luckily none of Rankin's personality rubbed off on him when he was on staff at R'

I hope things at the Dale are soon resolved. There is some real talent on the field and in the halls . With the right attitudes and folks in place there is a great opportunity to get the program on track for a great season. 

That is exactly why I am reserving my opinion of his coaching for a couple of years. I always give new Coaches three years to get it together.

I will say he has a MUCH better staff now than when he was at Siegel. For some reason getting a good 'staff' together at Siegel has always been a problem. Coach W's present staff is a prime example. Coach W is a WAY better coach than this years record reflects.

As a person Coach Watson is one of the nicest you would ever want to meet. Luckily none of Rankin's personality rubbed off on him when he was on staff at R'dale.

That's because the administration has been the problem. Watson will kill it at Blackman

I thought Indy had gone undefeated and won a state championship this past season.  That's odd - learn something every day.

Like Franklin, Centennial, Whitehaven and Maryville not being anyone. 

Please continue saying smart accurate things.  :thumb:

Indy 0-2 against Blackman past 2 seasons

Ravenwood refuses to play anyone