RIVERDALE PARENTS THREATEN BOYCOTT OR MOVES

warrior82dad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That year Blackman and Oakland were really good. Shadowens is gone and Riverdale has all kinds of problems. This year Williamson County was better. Period

We don't have those absolutes when Maryville wins ... why now ? Oakland was a great team ... Maryville played a much better game against them to beat them , plus they had the full use of the best Receiver Maryville high school has ever had ( in my opinion ) ... I wouldn't just assume that Ravenwood would of ran all over Oakland .... but of Course this is the IFL we're talking about , so just carry on . 

That year Blackman and Oakland were really good. Shadowens is gone and Riverdale has all kinds of problems. This year Williamson County was better. Period

You might wanna go back to pre season and look at the Hudl footage of the Ravenwood , Blackman meeting. in case you wern't there I can remind you because I was,. Blackman ran all over Ravenwood and , yes they held Rowland in check. But if you truly believe that they are the superior team, why don't you see if they would like to match up one of these week RuCo teams while it counts. 

You might wanna go back to pre season and look at the Hudl footage of the Ravenwood , Blackman meeting. in case you wern't there I can remind you because I was,. Blackman ran all over Ravenwood and , yes they held Rowland in check. But if you truly believe that they are the superior team, why don't you see if they would like to match up one of these week RuCo teams while it counts. 

Scrimmage... That's funny, the only thing that matters is Maryville beat Blackman 42-7, and Ravenwood beat Maryville 26-13. That's all we need to know, if you want to go by scrimmages to make you feel better, go ahead.

Scrimmage... That's funny, the only thing that matters is Maryville beat Blackman 42-7, and Ravenwood beat Maryville 26-13. That's all we need to know, if you want to go by scrimmages to make you feel better, go ahead.

Great, then why won't Ravenwood play Blackman..or Oakland either one ?

The offer was put out there when they were building their schedule the last two years and Ravenwood opted to play the powerhouse likes of Lebanon and Antioch. Lets just say this we both lost a head Coach a QB coach reciever coach o-line coach and Had new qb and rbs running the offense nd still made it to the playoffs . Next year when you guys are 5-5 if you are lucky. We can have this conversation. 

Haha, I'm not a Ravenwood fan, just a follower of High School football. The county probably won't be near as good next year because of the transitions. I think Oakland is going to own your district for years as long as the current coaches in the district are in place. 

I'd put even money on it for the next two years that they don' t