7A

jimbo44

Not much you can say at this point, way too early. Pickett Co is the favorite, just like was expected. I think it would be a pretty big upset if Jackson Co dos not finish at least 2nd. Clarkrange is a clear 3rd in my opinion. Clay is decent, but 4th is as high as I see them this year.

Not much you can say at this point, way too early. Pickett Co is the favorite, just like was expected. I think it would be a pretty big upset if Jackson Co dos not finish at least 2nd. Clarkrange is a clear 3rd in my opinion. Clay is decent, but 4th is as high as I see them this year.

Joe Simms at Clay Co. has surprised a lot of folks, over the years, by getting the best out of his players at tourney time. Remember?

Edited by jimbo44

They are pretty young and losing Smith hurt.  Then losing Meadows right before the season started, hard to replace that kind of production.  That being said, Crouch is back from her knee injury, and shot the ball well against PC the other night.  There was another young player or two that have skills, so I expect them to improve as the season goes on.

Rankings on Coacht are WAY off...JC ahead of Pickett even thought they lost 56-41? very poor system being used.

I wouldn't get too excited at what the computer rankings say.  PC won at home like i expected them to, just like i fully expect Jackson County to beat Pickett when they come to Gainesboro.  JC has played a tougher schedule than Pickett thats all that amounts too.  So relax, none of it matters.  All that matters is the LAST game anything else is just win or loss during the season. :popcorneater: