Ooltewah Basketball Season Canceled

Southtowner

What are the other problems outside of the recent basketball fiasco? People say more to come... Shut down football and all men's sports... Fire everyone... What is the rest in the state missing? Sounds like the right things are happening as investigation goes on just not initially or at the speed of social media. Why is this area and school so bad besides this incident?

What are the other problems outside of the recent basketball fiasco? People say more to come... Shut down football and all men's sports... Fire everyone... What is the rest in the state missing? Sounds like the right things are happening as investigation goes on just not initially or at the speed of social media. Why is this area and school so bad besides this incident?

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT... they recruit players in every sport...i.e 2 of the 3 perpetrators wrer there from Brainerds zone...every sport!!! ..they have about 5 guys on their baseball team that live in Central Highs Zone...and no telling how many football players out of zone there on HARDSHIPS. THE TSSAA and Especially Hamilton County needs to step on and say "sure, you can hardship to another school for your Education, BUT NO ATHLETICS FOR YOU." .....Because Ooltewah uses hardships as a Recruiting Tool..that's been known for a while. .maybe this horrific incident will open people's eyes to it

If I'm not mistaken I just saw a commercial for a movie very similar to this type incident on reg TV.So it wouldn't surprise me this type thing is fodder for this world we are in now.I'm just glad they are starting to get rid of the so-called coaches who should have been supervising these children.

This is something that really happened and we don't know the end yet and what's to come. If the whole mess leaps into other sports at this school you can bet your A Z Z someone will do some type project on this and people would watch it to try and understand how something like this could of happened under the eye's of people we leave in charge of their children, Would open a lot of sleepy eye's. Would also get some grips on any other programs that may have slipped to this level. 

Therealtruth there are no more problems. But you can see why the haters are saying this because they win except in basketball of all things. The hardships are approved by the school board. The recruiting thing is funny, the facilities are old. The school is old.

You've danced around anything anybody has said relating to a problem at that school. Just in this thread there have been multiple articles about this place. I had no idea. Sure it's a hard pill to swallow, but it seems obvious there have been some heads in the sand down there.

And you don't have to make two posts to quote somebody.

Therealtruth there are no more problems. But you can see why the haters are saying this because they win except in basketball of all things. The hardships are approved by the school board. The recruiting thing is funny, the facilities are old. The school is old.

Hit the quote button at bottom right,then go to the very bottom of the quote you are posting after and type after
⬅.

What schools do others commenting on here support?

Great question. Are they or their children there? If they are not at the school then your comments are unfounded. You don't really know. You are making assumptions or hearing second hand. My son is there daily. my comments are first hand experiences. My son plays two sports and hasn't experienced any of this crap.

Edited by HeHatemeNOT