Adamsville Football 2016

Redrage4life

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

yall are right we would not have beat them or got close We may go 5 and 5 this year but I'm going to enjoy it without sarcasm I have my opinions like yall. The man at Trezvant is a totally different player than I have seen in 4 years of high school ball. It was 4th and 5 and he ran it in from 45 yards away. If he stays healthy no one from the west has a chance to advance.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one who used the term "handle."  Obviously, we won the regular season game so we did "handle" someone or something.  The old adage, "bend but not break" comes to mind.  TCA had the best athlete on the field in the playoffs and won the game.  I never said anything otherwise.  If you hadn't of made the move to Goldsmith I don't think you guys make the playoff run.  To say TCA was limited with options would be an understatement.  It was Goldsmith or bust.  I never said we were a contender last year for a state title.  I thought we would make a deep run in the playoffs.  That didn't happen.  As far as the chest beating goes, I don't do that. 

One player can't beat a team. Best athlete or not. That is what was told to TCA several times. And again he did not block for himself and he did not make every tackle or make every interception It was the TCA team that made it that far with Goldsmith being the premier best athlete on the team. Everyone has 20/20 vision at the end of the year and that is why the change of the tone from down south. I will say it again like I said all year this year. Adamsville is the team to beat in the region. It will be that way 2016. But you will not here me say that a team is a one man team or that team will be down because they lost their whole line. And you will not hear me whine and say we lost all of our premier players. Good luck 2016 Adamsville. The road to the region runs through you guys. Everyone knows that.

Chester, dyersburg and Hardin will be a gauntlet. You win one out of three on an annual basis and you have accomplished something. You win two you are an outstanding team and if you run the table you will probably be in Cookeville because no 2A school would be able to "handle" you. That's a great pickup!