Adamsville Football 2016

Redrage4life

And that's who's fault ? There are two county schools in Mcnairy ! You choose where you go ! And as far as transfers go , do you tell a kid he can't play cause he didnt grow up here ? Every player on this team is legit !

Its no one's fault and yes you play the kids.  But you don't boast and run down other schools who don't have those advantages. Its not you but the shoe does fit. And trust me ,we have a good program but its built the hard way. We're not littered with transfers. Actually my kid was pretty much the only transfer Hampton had last season.  His uncle was the head coach.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no one's fault and yes you play the kids. But you don't boast and run down other schools who don't have those advantages. Its not you but the shoe does fit. And trust me ,we have a good program but its built the hard way. We're not littered with transfers. Actually my kid was pretty much the only transfer Hampton had last season. His uncle was the head coach.

Some may boast about our team , but I don't think I've ever run down another program ! Edited by Redrage1990

Travel Ball High, you need to start shaving those classification numbers. We would not want you to be put in a tougher region. It is ironic how the school always just manages to stay under the limit to move up in classification.

If the new tailback's transfer is legitimate, why has the TSSAA not already made him eligible? They approved the Liberty player's transfer the same week. Could Hardin Co. have some proof that he was recruited to TBH?  He did play in the spring with the Tigers.

Hardin Co. is unhappy with the staff across the river.

You ppl are idiots either way it's going to be Adamsville drawing from McNairy or vica versa. That's what will happen with only two,schools in an open enrollment co. Kids are going to go to the best place for them that presents the best opportunities. Don't get it twisted for one moment. Before Gray got there nobody was going out of their way to play ball there

Travel Ball High, you need to start shaving those classification numbers. We would not want you to be put in a tougher region. It is ironic how the school always just manages to stay under the limit to move up in classification.

If the new tailback's transfer is legitimate, why has the TSSAA not already made him eligible? They approved the Liberty player's transfer the same week. Could Hardin Co. have some proof that he was recruited to TBH? He did play in the spring with the Tigers.

Hardin Co. is unhappy with the staff across the river.

Oh I'm 100%sure some idiot from selmer called the tssaa crying