GCA 2016

Raven52

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Raven and Grace Pride go on the missing persons alert. That's GCA's best two fans.

I will holler at pride this week.We are supposed to get go to lunch before season starts so I can get his feeling for the season.He was pretty close last year on his preseason thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't go to the scrimmage Friday but curious how it went. All I know is that GCA will have one heck of a tough schedule for a rebuilding year team to be taking on but no reason for fans to hide. Any small school is going to have ups and downs when so many seniors are lost from a previous year. I see a 5-5 year but keep in mind 95% of any 2A teams would lose to 4 of the teams on this schedule.

Didn't go to the scrimmage Friday but curious how it went. All I know is that GCA will have one heck of a tough schedule for a rebuilding year team to be taking on but no reason for fans to hide. Any small school is going to have ups and downs when so many seniors are lost from a previous year. I see a 5-5 year but keep in mind 95% of any 2A teams would lose to 4 of the teams on this scheduleI

Think most of those teams that beat Grace have the bulk of their team back. Could be a long season. Beating up Taft youth center is a think of the past. I'd like to see The AE ,Grace game.

I'm all for it.Them Roadrunners are a fun bunch to watch.

Pujo I don't think that recruiting ad helped any that Tiger carried on about last year because to my knowledge not a soul came at least not to play football. Just going to be a rebuilding year and that happens a lot for small schools when you lose over twenty seniors from the class before. Still think they can go 5-5 though and be in the playoffs for two games.

Pujo I don't think that recruiting ad helped any that Tiger carried on about last year because to my knowledge not a soul came at least not to play football. Just going to be a rebuilding year and that happens a lot for small schools when you lose over twenty seniors from the class before. Still think they can go 5-5 though and be in the playoffs for two games.

Thats just plumb strange Barney, Grace usually gets at least 5. I'd say most transfers come in Jr High. That,s the best time to get um anyway. Grace will have a tough season if they don't get any help. They still have some good players but  nearly all the starters graduated. Region 1 is probably gonna have 4 fairly strong teams,it will be tough for Grace to win a playoff game. I do think it will be a down year for the teams in that region with the exception of AE..