Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I have seen Graham play and to say he is more dangerous than T is asinine. So last play of the game and your the coach who do you want the football in the hands of? I take what you say with a grain of salt because some of your post are head scratchers. Ex. like how you stated T wouldn't play football and basketball in college, and the next day from T himself says he really wants to and that's part of his recruiting decisions. Tells me you don't know what your talking about

you haven't seen number 30 play.. He's as dangerous as Tee-just ask the teams that he's made miss and ran for 80 plus yards on.. So Butch Jones confirmed that it's OK for him to play basketball and football? Sweet, let's hear it.

you haven't seen number 30 play.. He's as dangerous as Tee-just ask the teams that he's made miss and ran for 80 plus yards on.. So Butch Jones confirmed that it's OK for him to play basketball and football? Sweet, let's hear it.

Classic Bladerunner! Putting words in my mouth that I never said. Some things never change. No, but Tee said it's what he's planning on doing. BTW wanna meet up for a punt pass & kick competition? Be sure to wear cletes if you have any, and not your penny loafers. Edited by SweetScience

Classic Bladerunner! Putting words in my mouth that I never said. Some things never change. No, but Tee said it's what he's planning on doing. BTW wanna meet up for a punt pass & kick competition? Be sure to wear cletes if you have any, and not your penny loafers.

So Tee is planning to do it ! Oh! Heck, I have been looking all over the Internet trying to see if it was Ok'd with Clemson or UT. I don't care to tell you, my brother. I can't find any confirmation. On the sweatpants and penny loafers, anything for you my Howdy Doody friend.. Edited by Runswithknife

So Tee is planning to do it ! Oh! Heck, I have been looking all over the Internet trying to see if it was Ok'd with Clemson or UT. I don't care to tell you, my brother. I can't find any confirmation. On the sweatpants and penny loafers, anything for you my Howdy Doody friend..

Didn't you say Tee would never want to play 2 sports? Isn't that the whole point of this argument? You never said anything about Clemson or UT being ok with it in there. You simply said Tee wouldn't wanna do it, unless I'm missing something? Regardless, you're still my little nerdy buddy.

Didn't you say Tee would never want to play 2 sports? Isn't that the whole point of this argument? You never said anything about Clemson or UT being ok with it in there. You simply said Tee wouldn't wanna do it, unless I'm missing something? Regardless, you're still my little nerdy buddy.

I stated that I can't see UT or Clemson allowing that. I really can't. I never said that he didn't want to do it.. I said that he wouldn't do it because he wouldn't be allowed. Does that clear things up? Feel free to look back at my posts.. Edited by Runswithknife

I stated that I can't see UT or Clemson allowing that. I really can't. I never said that he didn't want to do it.. I said that he wouldn't do it because he wouldn't be allowed. Does that clear things up? Feel free to look back at my posts..

Then that's understandable. I could see that being the case. I know I wouldn't want him doing it if I were a head coach of a college. Frankly, you miss out on too much training and practice in both sports if you do that, in my opinion. But, if that's what Tee wants then that's fine with me.

Cool story, bro. Anyway, in regards to your question, who the heck actually has an opinion about 4 guys who have never seen a lick of varsity action, except for Stewart and we were up by 50 when he came in. If you think you have seen enough of each candidate to give an informed opinion be my guest, but I haven't. I wonder about some of y'all sometimes.

OK bro...I catch your drift. But I wasn't offering an opinion...I was asking for yours. It's a simple request but I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I apologize for asking such a bad question of you...and I also apologize to your spokeswoman...rebelwoman87.

#30 is a great little scat back but to think he is more dangerous than T is laughable. You have a 5"7' 155lb sophomore and you believe he is more dangerous than a 6"5' 195lb 5 star wr who can choose what school he goes too and makes plays whenever the ball is in his hands. Like Chris Carter always says "Come on Man!"

My two cents worth on this issue is as follows. If you're throwing the ball to one of these guys then it should be Tee, and it doesn't matter where you throw it, he will most likely catch it. Tee will go sky high to catch it and he has great hands, Once the ball is secured, Graham is both faster and more elusive. So I believe that Graham is more dangerous with the ball but Tee is better at going up, out, or down to actually get the ball.

My two cents worth on this issue is as follows. If you're throwing the ball to one of these guys then it should be Tee, and it doesn't matter where you throw it, he will most likely catch it. Tee will go sky high to catch it and he has great hands, Once the ball is secured, Graham is both faster and more elusive. So I believe that Graham is more dangerous with the ball but Tee is better at going up, out, or down to actually get the ball.

I'm glad we have them both!!!!  Now if we can find a QB and a line!!!!!!!