Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!! Swipe, where you at!?

I'm right here rwk! Congrats to Tee and Clemson. Still a long time till Feb and national signing day he has committed to 2 schools now (UT and Clemson) so I'm still holding out for Butch to flip him if we can live up to the hype this year!

I'm right here rwk! Congrats to Tee and Clemson. Still a long time till Feb and national signing day he has committed to 2 schools now (UT and Clemson) so I'm still holding out for Butch to flip him if we can live up to the hype this year!

There you are! I guess Tee will be playing basketball too, wink wink!!!

There you are! I guess Tee will be playing basketball too, wink wink!!!

Until he signs on the dotted line in Feb (which is 7 months away) alot can change. Sorta how he flipped from UT after being committed to them. You better Hope Clemson out performs UT this year because you better believe Butch hasn't stopped recruiting him

Until he signs on the dotted line in Feb (which is 7 months away) alot can change. Sorta how he flipped from UT after being committed to them. You better Hope Clemson out performs UT this year because you better believe Butch hasn't stopped recruiting him

oh they will, UT had zero draft picks . Dabo is not worried about Butch .

oh they will, UT had zero draft picks . Dabo is not worried about Butch .

UT having no draft picks last year has nothing to do with who is going to be better this year between UT and Clemson. I'm sure Butch isn't worried about Dabo the way he has been recruiting either Congrats to Tee wherever he ends up on signing day. It's great seeing any local player further their career

UT having no draft picks last year has nothing to do with who is going to be better this year between UT and Clemson. I'm sure Butch isn't worried about Dabo the way he has been recruiting either Congrats to Tee wherever he ends up on signing day. It's great seeing any local player further their career

He Is going to Clemson. He anounced it. Dabo had quite a year . Much better than Butch. But hey, Just wait until next year.

He Is going to Clemson. He anounced it. Dabo had quite a year . Much better than Butch. But hey, Just wait until next year.

I think you have a problem reading sometimes. I wish Tee all the luck In the world no matter were he ends up at. Just because he commits somewhere doesn't mean anything till Feb when it's national signing day because Tee had committed twice now and alot can change in 7 months. Both Clemson and UT have both signed similar classes the last 2 years so no Dabo didn't have a much better year. Clemson was 11th last year and UT was 14th with 1.25% better overall player ranking.

I have nothing against Clemson and actually like Dabo and the way he coaches. Both Butch and Dabo are players coaches

Edited by Swipes

I think you have a problem reading sometimes. I wish Tee all the luck In the world no matter were he ends up at. Just because he commits somewhere doesn't mean anything till Feb when it's national signing day because Tee had committed twice now and alot can change in 7 months. Both Clemson and UT have both signed similar classes the last 2 years so no Dabo didn't have a much better year. Clemson was 11th last year and UT was 14th with 1.25% better overall player ranking.

I have nothing against Clemson and actually like Dabo and the way he coaches. Both Butch and Dabo are players coaches

I was not speaking of recruiting If that makes any "since" . I was talking about playing the game. Dabo made it to the big dance . The only Dance Butch made it to was one with Pac man Jones. I also believe that Dabo did have some guys drafted as well.