Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Ole Miss has a class action lawsuit against them? Ole Miss has had football players commit a robbery? Ole Miss has players that assaulted an off-duty police officer? And I would count the Rapes at UT, but there are too many to count.

Here you go with your trolling ways again. All region responds with facts about # of arrests and you response is well ole miss arrest weren't as bad as UT arrests. Please count up the # of rapes because I have still yet to see a guilty verdict on any of them. Your the guy that assumes guilty until proven innocent instead of the opposite way around. Just to let you know own Ole miss is the last place a football players want to go to with 30 ncaa violations coming against the school and former players stating they got paid to go there. The way ole miss all of a sudden became recruiting juggernauts the past 4 years was fishy and the ncaa is coming down on them. But congrats for being king of the trolls!

You may may want look into the Lawsuit there, Butch.. It is not good. "a culture of fear" ...

But just remember,

JWUNY.

I've looked into the lawsuit and probably know more details that are not aloud to be released, and have personally know people named in the lawsuit. Once again please show me were anyone has been named guilty in these cases. You do know as a plaintiff in a law suit you can bring any accusations such as stating "promoting a culture of fear" but until you have proven it then it's just headlines. Once again you are naming people guilty when the legal system has yet to so.

I have no clue what jwuny and your short hand even means. Troll on!

Edited by Swipes

I've looked into the lawsuit and probably know more details that are not aloud to be released, and have personally know people named in the lawsuit. Once again please show me were anyone has been named guilty in these cases. You do know as a plaintiff in a law suit you can bring any accusations such as stating "promoting a culture of fear" but until you have proven it then it's just headlines. Once again you are naming people guilty when the legal system has yet to so.

I have no clue what jwuny and your short hand even means. Troll on!

JWUNY! If you know people who are personally named -that is scary! Are you saying that these young ladies are making it up? Are u saying that the lawsuit is unfounded? Is that what you're saying? That guy Maggit assaulted someone who protected one of the victims. He admitted it. And, it has been alleged that Jones called The man who helped those poor girls a traitor . Now, there is no way to prove that Jones said it, but after seeing Jones curse out an assistant on the sidelines I have to wonder . But JWUNY! Edited by Runswithknife

JWUNY! If you know people who are personally named -that is scary! Are you saying that these young ladies are making it up? Are u saying that the lawsuit is unfounded? Is that what you're saying? That guy Maggit assaulted someone who protected one of the victims. He admitted it. And, it has been alleged that Jones called The man who helped those poor girls a traitor . Now, there is no way to prove that Jones said it, but after seeing Jones curse out an assistant on the sidelines I have to wonder . But JWUNY!

Scary to personally know AJ Johnson? Your the coward of a person to turn your back on someone when I know you don't know the whole story. I've seen both sides of it and not going to air stuff out on coacht. I'm saying that if everything thay was stated were true the trial would already be over, but it's not. There are 2 sides to a story and once again no one has been convicted of any crimes. All you do is assume and repeat hatred for UT. The crazy part about it is I figured you would be more of a UT fan with the man crush you have on your all time VFL Helton

Well, I will say this.. I am not afraid of anyone. but I do think that there is   something to the CLASS ACTION Lawsuit. 

On AJ,

The DA would have prob. thrown this case out by now, if  was open and shut.

I hope that he is innocent. I really do.  If he is, then whoever framed him needs to do time.

Based on the culture over there, I LAUGH  when I hear you say VFL

because for me that means two things ! JWUNY!       (JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR) 

Considering the posting history of who you are quoting - that is an absurd comment.

Sophs J. Mitchell and C. Thompson look real good. They will contribute.

Agreed. I thought Booker had a good spring as well. There are big holes to fill, but I think this group can get it done. We are about a month out for passing leagues. #excited

Who do you think will be your biggest challange for district this year? It will prob be Farragut but I hear CC is not saying anything but I do know alot of CC players and they are very confident with all the returning players.  AC will be your toughest out of conf game....lol

Who do you think will be your biggest challange for district this year? It will prob be Farragut but I hear CC is not saying anything but I do know alot of CC players and they are very confident with all the returning players. AC will be your toughest out of conf game....lol

I think DB and SC have that covered, even though AC should be much improved with most of their guys back. Farragut will be our main challenge this year followed by CC. However, if CCs QB can stay healthy, they will give both OR and Farragut problems.