Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

The latest on Tee's Twitter page is someone says he has gone down and visited Florida State. Also, some recruiting guru says his  crystal ball has Tee going to Clemson. Tee has certainly given Tennessee a fair shot by going to a UT camp in Nashville that surprised people when he showed up unexpectedly. He is also going to attend another UT camp.

Now, I love me some Tee but we must have 60 or 70 plus other ballers, I would love to hear how they are doing with workouts. How is the QB situation going? I went to high school with Bart Brinkman and would love to hear how his boy is doing as well has the other linemen.

I still can't believe CC is a tough game for us. Their coaches have to be off the chain wickedly good.

RWR!

is CC Campbell County? I can't believe it either. In the old days of 5-A Football - DB shut them out almost every game they played and never gave up more than 1 score.

DB VS OAK RIDGE - that could be a good game week 2

Indians will be much improved over last season... maybe we give the Wildcats a game

is CC Campbell County? I can't believe it either. In the old days of 5-A Football - DB shut them out almost every game they played and never gave up more than 1 score.

DB VS OAK RIDGE - that could be a good game week 2

Indians will be much improved over last season... maybe we give the Wildcats a game

Yes CC is Campbell Co. I'm looking forward to the OR/DB game. It will be two years in a row for me seeing that great match up.

The latest on Tee's Twitter page is someone says he has gone down and visited Florida State. Also, some recruiting guru says his  crystal ball has Tee going to Clemson. Tee has certainly given Tennessee a fair shot by going to a UT camp in Nashville that surprised people when he showed up unexpectedly. He is also going to attend another UT camp.

Now, I love me some Tee but we must have 60 or 70 plus other ballers, I would love to hear how they are doing with workouts. How is the QB situation going? I went to high school with Bart Brinkman and would love to hear how his boy is doing as well has the other linemen.

I still can't believe CC is a tough game for us. Their coaches have to be off the chain wickedly good.

RWR!

I can't find any message board or recruiting service that says he's been to FSU yet. I think that is just a retweet of a picture some FSU gear. I could be wrong.

RWR!

Not wickedly good, but competent. They coach the kids to succeed within their system even when they don't have the skills to make them great.  But yes, they are a top 3 team in our district.

Campbell County are keeping their kids now plus getting a few in. AC had a monopoly on the talent for several years. CC front was very good at the jamboree last year and they were young. Higgins and bunch are fast so I don't know if they can run with OR.