Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I would rather not say. But we had some people missing . Maybe due to injury. I dnt know

#10 missed spring with a discipline issue. Everything is fine now. Back to normal. Everyone has been very gracious not to bring it up by name.

#25 was out with injury. Another starter missed some time getting schoolwork in order. Then there were the track guys. Everyone will be there in full strength in the fall.

Edited by OR nole

#10 missed spring with a discipline issue. Everything is fine now. Back to normal. Everyone has been very gracious not to bring it up by name.

#25 was out with injury. Another starter missed some time getting schoolwork in order. Then there were the track guys. Everyone will be there in full strength in the fall.

We all make mistakes. Glad to hear all is well.

HIGGINS Update... Tee has annouced he will be attending U     T   C! Just kidding LOL Actually the news is Tee went to visit his #5 pick Ole Miss today. Hotty Toddy.

RWR!

Hope he considers that Ole Miss may be in some very hot water. They may be staying home a few years on Christmas watching all the others play bowl games.

Hope he considers that Ole Miss may be in some very hot water. They may be staying home a few years on Christmas watching all the others play bowl games.

good point. UT has stayed home as well a few times on Christmas . And some players have spent Christmas in the slammer! Edited by Runswithknife

good point. UT has stayed home as well a few times on Christmas . And some players have spent Christmas in the slammer!

😂 now that's funny. The best reply I've seen. Point goes to RwK. Seems Tee is handling this well. Hopefully it stays his decision and he picks the best fit for him.

good point. UT has stayed home as well a few times on Christmas . And some players have spent Christmas in the slammer!

Some Ole Miss players have had trouble staying on a balcony too. It's about the person, not the school, and I believe Tee has good enough character to succeed anywhere.

If we're really wanting to compare, it looks like Ole Miss has UT beat.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/college-football-arrests-2015/

Ole Miss has a class action lawsuit against them? Ole Miss has had football players commit a robbery? Ole Miss has players that assaulted an off-duty police officer? And I would count the Rapes at UT, but there are too many to count.

Edited by Runswithknife

Ole Miss has a class action lawsuit against them? Ole Miss has had football players commit a robbery? Ole Miss has players that assaulted an off-duty police officer? And I would count the Rapes at UT, but there are too many to count.

I'm sure Ole Miss has had those things happen. Those stats (which show Ole Miss with more arrests than UT) don't go into detail about each charge.