Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I'm thinking Oak Ridge's time of possession for the season is going to be kinda small.

I think Graham, Higgins, and others can get it to the end zone in a hurry.

The failure in my statement is that against most teams we'll get the ball back fairly quickly. More possessions. So, I changed my mind. 

I could see a lopsided time of possession in the Farragut and DB games. Cats still score.

Can tell you Oak Ridge guys this. The Graham kid is as fast as he wants to be. OR was back close to last, the 3rd leg (don't know his name mid-eastern looking kid.. I think he plays football too) made some ground but Graham got it and everyone around me were saying who is that. He caught up to finish 2nd or 3rd. I'm betting he had one of the fastest splits yesterday in any heat. Don't know what Short kid ran as a freshman but Graham has to be close and I think he's a more natural football player than Short. Yes you guys will score quick.

Can tell you Oak Ridge guys this. The Graham kid is as fast as he wants to be. OR was back close to last, the 3rd leg (don't know his name mid-eastern looking kid.. I think he plays football too) made some ground but Graham got it and everyone around me were saying who is that. He caught up to finish 2nd or 3rd. I'm betting he had one of the fastest splits yesterday in any heat. Don't know what Short kid ran as a freshman but Graham has to be close and I think he's a more natural football player than Short. Yes you guys will score quick.

Tony Miller is the 3rd leg, and yes he plays football as well. I think Jackson is faster than the other kid that has been running in his place. Short never did play football, but he could've been awesome if he did. Still holds the fastest 100 Meters @ OR at 10.55, which still stands as the sectionals record, too. You're probably thinking of Matthew Moore another speedster who was our RB in 2012.

Edited by SweetScience

Thank you SS. I'm getting the 10.55 will be neat in next 2 years. I'm a track fan and if the Graham kid stays healthy and grows a little and gets stronger with just age he will push it. He's fast. Looking at some of athletes out of Nashville and Memphis...wow.

Thank you SS. I'm getting the 10.55 will be neat in next 2 years. I'm a track fan and if the Graham kid stays healthy and grows a little and gets stronger with just age he will push it. He's fast. Looking at some of athletes out of Nashville and Memphis...wow.

Yeah. He may beat it, we will see. Short was the state champion in the 200M.