Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

LOL Runswithknife. He was probably trying to catch up with Bama's guys to get a smoke. Let me know how the scrimmage turns out.  Look forward to hearing how Tee, the Jackson kid and Graham do in the scrimmage. Are the two QBs that played last year both gone?

On the OR Boosters Facebook page it says that parents are invited but others can come too. They encourage people to ger their early due to the fire marshall being serious about the limit of people who can get in. They also said to bring a folding chair due to sparse seating.

I will look to see who OR is really scrimmaging. Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't Coach Stevens work at LHS?

Oh, Runwithknives good to see you being positive ab out our Cats.

RWR

We are definitely scrimmaging Seymour.  

Seymour improved quite a bit from the year before last with a new coach that was from a winning program before coming there. I wouldn't be surprised to see Seymour as the best team in Sevier County this coming year since the Bears lost a lot of great players. Don't think their any match for the Wildcats but their program is getting better.