Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

Not arrogant at all. Your team has a lot better athletes and so close to going all the way. It just hurts me as a fan of the game to see Sevier County which you all beat very clearly playing in the state championship game when you know inside that should have been your team. What you don't see that I do is that I'm a lot older and remember when OR was the Maryville of my times and I would love to see that again. Not fussing with you but an observation. I've always said if your in the picture you can't always see what others can that are looking at the picture.

Am I supposed to respond to this or are you still arguing with yourself? I guess beating the defending state champs, going undefeated in our district, and beating good mo west and rhea co teams in the playoffs don't mean much. I'll be at the high school this afternoon. I'll grab our silver ball and get it shipped to oak ridge since barney said they deserve it. Of course Indy would of beat oak ridge a lot worse than they did us because we scrimmaged maryville 4 months earlier and OR didn't.

Am I supposed to respond to this or are you still arguing with yourself? I guess beating the defending state champs, going undefeated in our district, and beating good mo west and rhea co teams in the playoffs don't mean much. I'll be at the high school this afternoon. I'll grab our silver ball and get it shipped to oak ridge since barney said they deserve it. Of course Indy would of beat oak ridge a lot worse than they did us because we scrimmaged maryville 4 months earlier and OR didn't.

Your just mad because this new outfit you created for me has helped my self esteem.