Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I'd take that job because I sure could look at her for twenty hours a week.

Are you joking? Only 20 hours a week. I don't know who this Heather is but I could look at her 24 / 7 just don't tell my wife. LOL

How come we haven't had any spring practice updates? How are the QBs doing? Is Tee really working out as a kicker? How are the OL / DL looking. Anything new with the transfers?

Are you joking? Only 20 hours a week. I don't know who this Heather is but I could look at her 24 / 7 just don't tell my wife. LOL

How come we haven't had any spring practice updates? How are the QBs doing? Is Tee really working out as a kicker? How are the OL / DL looking. Anything new with the transfers?

Willie she is on 99.1 five days a week from 6 a.m. til 10 a.m.

QB's are doing decent, still a lot to learn, but picking up the pace of the offense.  Good competition between Stewart, Martin and Booker.  I think our line is going to be fine, I hope they stay healthy.  Honestly, it's hard to tell progress since so many players are getting reps.  Speaking of, if this year is like year's past, everyone will get playing time next Friday against Seymour.  As far as Tee is concerned, I have only seen him at receiver.  After watching a week of practice, I agree with Nole, we are going to be very good.  Should be a fun year to watch the Cats.  RWR!