Hampton at Cloudland

uknoit2

Should be an interesting game....Cloudland's Benfield is a match up nightmare and Vines loves to clean the boards...We will have to be on game and in position to rebound without fouling...Hopefully we can apply enough pressure to tire them.

With the losses all these conf teams have, I have NO idea of a score prediction

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an interesting game....Cloudland's Benfield is a match up nightmare and Vines loves to clean the boards...We will have to be on game and in position to rebound without fouling...Hopefully we can apply enough pressure to tire them.

With the losses all these conf teams have, I have NO idea of a score prediction

I just want to watch the fans.Should be a PACKED house.

Yeah the crowd could be as interesting as the game. Can't wait for both tho. Boys and girls games. Man's gonna have to be there when school let's out to be able to sit down. Well except Pujo, he don't sit any way.

Like the kids at both schools and I just want to see a hard fought game.Girls game could be fun to watch also. At the 1st of the year I didn't think Cloudlands girls could hang but they have been playing better lately. I'd say Hampton would be the favorite in both games but It wouldn't shock me if either went the other way.

This is true. Remember 3 or so years back when we got in trouble for packing out the gym for SubState game? Fun game, loud gym, great home field advantage for our school. But unfortunate for the players after that season that was punished when it had nothing to do with their playing, heart, hard work and hustle. Shouldve fell back on the county. Any way should be fun tonight! Just hope everyone wears deodorant. Lol

As a player and coach i didnt mind playing there (other than the fact Cloudland generally played very well on their court) not having fans behind your bench is nice when your on that side of it. As a fan though my usual concern is how comfrotable is it? lol Should be a fun game tonight though. The way things have gone so far there is no way of predicting who might come out on top.

As a player and coach i didnt mind playing there (other than the fact Cloudland generally played very well on their court) not having fans behind your bench is nice when your on that side of it. As a fan though my usual concern is how comfrotable is it? lol Should be a fun game tonight though. The way things have gone so far there is no way of predicting who might come out on top.

If Cloudland can handle the press it will be GAME ON. If not it could get outta hand. Don't think I'd try to press Hampton all the time. Just now and again. They can't afford to give up layups or get in foul trouble.

I just want to watch the fans.Should be a PACKED house.

We should know better after tonight who's gelling and coming together...who has ball handlers & shooters and who needs work.

As for the fans, hate to see the juvenile adults rear their ugly heads, but love the passion by the rest.

My 1st two have always loved playing up there...Looking forward to it again