Best Overall in The State

steelerfan32

I may have painted that picture with a broad brush but there's no mystery as to why small schools like Mitchell are good every year.

So do you want to tell everyone how y'all recruited Parker Stewart? He didn't even like Union City, he was going back Indiana but you guys offered his mom a job so they would have to move. With a nice salary of I must say. So is this recruiting or nah UCFAN?

All you do is cry and whine about what other schools are doing... So you telling me they not recruiting kids in Nashville or Knoxville area. The only thing is that the kids in those areas are not on the same talent level as Memphis kids. Memphis is a hotspot for talent, either tell your coaches to develop they players better or move on. In 2016 you should not be in your feelings about where players are going or how they getting there. Thanks good luck to Union City.

Finally someone who does not deny Mitchell is recruiting! Thanks for your honesty. FYI I am not a fan of UC

UCSports Fan is one of those homers from the hillbilly schools who thinks everyone cheats. Jackson Co brings in players just not as good as everyone else at it I guess.

You are the liar and that's been proven on several occasions. If you weren't a broke thug and supported CoachT like most of us do by buying a membership I'd tell you how I really feel in a personal message. You get on here and back the private schools and lie about their recruiting. How's that working for GP and CPA these days??

Edited by UCSportsFan

Where does all this talent come from? Recruiting at the AAU level which is my point. Memphis is allowed to bring in kids from all over which is an unfair advantage.

First of all I believe AAU is highly overrated. I do. AAU is a jump-shooting league. I have a feeling that if Mitchell was just an average team, you won't be on here complaining. I also have a feeling if you were representing Union City High School, you won't be on here complaining as well. I said back in early November, Trezevant will destroy the 2A playoffs in footballl because they have 4A talent, playing in a 2A league. That's how you got to view Mitchell High School. Talent that is probably at a AAA school in basketball. Their talent is outstanding, and the sad thing is, you have to deal with it. Don't want to hear about you complaining about them (Mitchell) and recruiting. If you have a problem, then call the TSSAA and tell them, they will probably give you the same answer I'll give you, open enrollment buddy. Open Enrollment!!!

Everyone thinks I don't like teams fro Memphis or private schools and that's not what I'm saying. The rules that T$$AA make the county schools abide by are a different set of rules that they have for Memphis and private schools. I'm irked at the fact that they don't allow us to play by the same rules that's all. All any athlete wants to do is play the game and I'm a proponent of building the best team and best coaching and let's play ball. So get rid of the idea I don't like a certain area. Now I dislike morons like BigIdiot that's a fact!

Everyone thinks I don't like teams fro Memphis or private schools and that's not what I'm saying. The rules that T$$AA make the county schools abide by are a different set of rules that they have for Memphis and private schools. I'm irked at the fact that they don't allow us to play by the same rules that's all. All any athlete wants to do is play the game and I'm a proponent of building the best team and best coaching and let's play ball. So get rid of the idea I don't like a certain area. Now I dislike morons like BigIdiot that's a fact!

Exactly how many kids move in and how of your area every year that would warrant and investigation? How many transfers happens within the schools system?

Edited by warmachine7954

Exactly how many kids move in and how of your area every year that would warrant and investigation? How many transfers happens within the schools system?

They can't police Memphis that's why they allow open enrollment. Aka a free pass to recruit from wherever you want but you let ONE kid try to move somewhere in the county systems and the family has to jump through hoops or the kid is penalized!