Official Thread: Mr. Basketball Nominations for 2015-2016

CoachT

I clicked the link,scrolled down and found the individual stats with no problem. Showed Key with 29 and Mills with 27.

Literally went over your head. I looked at the official books and no VB player had over 20. Those stats are wrong on that link. Truthfully doesn't matter just proving my previous statement to the previous person.

Edited by Shozen

Ive read everyone's post and the name that has seam to be omitted is DaMarco Jackson (LEAD ACADEMY).  According to unapproved website is playing on the 8th ranked team in class 1A.  Has held his own against high level opponents such as Brentwood Academy and Ensworth.  Recent games of 46 and 40.  Some of the other names mentioned in class A have the benefit of playing in systems that allow them the green light to take 20 plus shots a night.  Jackson has achieved similar results in some case taking 10-15 shots less a night than some of the other nominees.  Not to mentioned playing out of position as the 4 on a team that definitely lacks size  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4782842/highlights/327921641/v3

Edited by twhite21

It may not matter much but I have to correct all these incorrect stats. The first matchup between Clay and VB the score was 99-69 not 98- 40 something. Also, Key had 29 and Mills had 27. You can argue with me but those are facts. Like I said it may not matter much to anybody else but with the rematch tomorrow night i want everybody to have the correct information from the first game.