Ooltewah football 2016

GOOSESDAD

Ok OHS fans, help me out here. Doing a preview article for the Middle Tennessee Classic and I cant find much ammunition for the Owls this year. Fill me in on what and who is the reason why you think the Owls are better this year. I've looked everywhere and cant see it..

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE OWLS ARE YOUNG ON DEFENSE AND THAT IS ALWAYS BEEN THE STRENGTH OF OUR TEAM. BUT........WE GOT SOME GOOD PLAYERS THAT DID GET SOME ACTION FROM LAST SEASON AND I WISH THAT TEAM COULD'VE HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THAT CLASSIC WITH RIVERDALE. DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE? GREAT GAME!THE OWLS ARE 3X DISTRICT CHAMPS AND HAVE BEEN A PLAYOFF TEAM FOR THE PAST 6 YRS SO I DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE ANY DIFFERENT THIS SEASON. THEY WILL BE BETTER IN SOME AREAS BUT BY MID SEASON IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT. ITS CERTAIN TEAMS THAT WE WILL GO TOE TO TOE WITH NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD IS BUT AS I LOOK AROUND THE REGION, I LIKE OUR CHANCES OF A 4PEAT.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE OWLS ARE YOUNG ON DEFENSE AND THAT IS ALWAYS BEEN THE STRENGTH OF OUR TEAM. BUT........WE GOT SOME GOOD PLAYERS THAT DID GET SOME ACTION FROM LAST SEASON AND I WISH THAT TEAM COULD'VE HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY IN THAT CLASSIC WITH RIVERDALE. DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE? GREAT GAME!THE OWLS ARE 3X DISTRICT CHAMPS AND HAVE BEEN A PLAYOFF TEAM FOR THE PAST 6 YRS SO I DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE ANY DIFFERENT THIS SEASON. THEY WILL BE BETTER IN SOME AREAS BUT BY MID SEASON IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT. ITS CERTAIN TEAMS THAT WE WILL GO TOE TO TOE WITH NO MATTER WHAT THE RECORD IS BUT AS I LOOK AROUND THE REGION, I LIKE OUR CHANCES OF A 4PEAT.

I don't think you will nearly have the same result as last year with Riverdale. They are very heavy laden senior team with two addition 5star transfers on defense and one of the top 5 star receivers  in the country in Bond. The new offense put in by the new OC, Kelly Holcomb former NFL QB and the weight training program instill by the new head coach will put a stronger faster Riverdale team on the field this year. OHS will struggle this year to make it to the top of their region. Good Luck and see you at The Classic.

I don't think you will nearly have the same result as last year with Riverdale. They are very heavy laden senior team with two addition 5star transfers on defense and one of the top 5 star receivers in the country in Bond. The new offense put in by the new OC, Kelly Holcomb former NFL QB and the weight training program instill by the new head coach will put a stronger faster Riverdale team on the field this year. OHS will struggle this year to make it to the top of their region. Good Luck and see you at The Classic.

I'm not big on following "stars" but I do know that there are only a handful of 5 Stars in the entire country and you do not have two of them. Oak Ridge has a WR that is somewhere around a 4.5 Star depending on the service you use. Now you have 5 or 6 top tier TN players that are certainly in the 3 Star range and that's 5-6 more than we have now. We didnt have 3 Star players last year. Ooltewah will be extremely well coached and will play great football. I expect the same of Riverdale. The Warriors may be more talented player for player... But they were last year too and we had a great game. Don't be surprised if we don't have another classic in 5 weeks.

I don't think you will nearly have the same result as last year with Riverdale. They are very heavy laden senior team with two addition 5star transfers on defense and one of the top 5 star receivers  in the country in Bond. The new offense put in by the new OC, Kelly Holcomb former NFL QB and the weight training program instill by the new head coach will put a stronger faster Riverdale team on the field this year. OHS will struggle this year to make it to the top of their region. Good Luck and see you at The Classic.

I RESPECT YOUR OPINION SIR...NOT MOVED BY THE STARZ OR THE BIG NAMES YOU MENTIONED. WE HAVE A GREAT COACHING STAFF AS WE DID LAST SEASON WITH NO STARZ AND HAD A PRETTY GOOD SHOWING AGAINST A 6A POWERHOUSE. OUR WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAM IS TOPS AND HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM. IS RIVERDALE IN THE TOP 10 IN 6A OR SOMETHING? WE WILL COMPLETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL AND DON'T EXPECT THE BASEBALL SCORE FROM LAST SEASON.

I've got one thing to say,  KICK THE DARN FG's this year when you are inside the 10  on 4th down.  Owls would have had a 10-0 season last year if they took those 3 points all season long.

Take the points! Take the points! haha

I AGREE!! KICK THE FG AND IF YOU GOT A DOWN LEFT FOR THE SEASON USE IT!! AND USE ALL YOUR WEAPONS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL!!#LOP

Humble opinions don't make press. Give me some facts, some names, some stand outs on why you think the Owls will be improved otherwise I could just ask the cheerleaders...