Ooltewah football 2016

GOOSESDAD

Humble opinions don't make press. Give me some facts, some names, some stand outs on why you think the Owls will be improved otherwise I could just ask the cheerleaders...

SIR I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE THE PRESS, JUST GIVING MY OPINION. IF I GAVE YOU NAMES YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH WOULD COME UP EMPTY. WE HAVE NO STARZ OR BIG NAMES TO HYPE UP THE MATCHUP. WE WILL LINE UP AND COMPETE AND THE FACTS WILL COME AFTER THE GAME. OTHERWISE IT'S ALL OPINIONS AT THIS POINT. THERE IS NO BIGGER CHEERLEADER THAN PA.#LOP #GO OWLS!!

SIR I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE THE PRESS, JUST GIVING MY OPINION. IF I GAVE YOU NAMES YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH WOULD COME UP EMPTY. WE HAVE NO STARZ OR BIG NAMES TO HYPE UP THE MATCHUP. WE WILL LINE UP AND COMPETE AND THE FACTS WILL COME AFTER THE GAME. OTHERWISE IT'S ALL OPINIONS AT THIS POINT. THERE IS NO BIGGER CHEERLEADER THAN PA.#LOP #GO OWLS!!

Humble opinions don't make press. Give me some facts, some names, some stand outs on why you think the Owls will be improved otherwise I could just ask the cheerleaders...

I'm a Rhea County man, but I will tell you one thing, ANYONE playing Ooltewah better bring their A+ game because you are in for a game of BIG hits!  One more thing, when Riverdale beats Oakland, then they can start talking smack.

I'm a Rhea County man, but I will tell you one thing, ANYONE playing Ooltewah better bring their A+ game because you are in for a game of BIG hits!  One more thing, when Riverdale beats Oakland, then they can start talking smack.

I don't really think this has anything to do with anyone beating Oakland or not and the last time I checked Riverdale beat the Owls last year. When a fan is pounding their chest telling everyone that their team is going to be great but cant name one reason why or one player that is a difference maker I find that a little rah rah. After seeing both teams already this summer I would have to give the nod to Riverdale in the Middle Tennessee Classic match up this year. On turf Riverdale's team speed is much faster and the improved defense will be a major factor. Good luck Owls, but your seasons not going to start off like your expecting.

I don't really think this has anything to do with anyone beating Oakland or not and the last time I checked Riverdale beat the Owls last year. When a fan is pounding their chest telling everyone that their team is going to be great but cant name one reason why or one player that is a difference maker I find that a little rah rah. After seeing both teams already this summer I would have to give the nod to Riverdale in the Middle Tennessee Classic match up this year. On turf Riverdale's team speed is much faster and the improved defense will be a major factor. Good luck Owls, but your seasons not going to start off like your expecting.

SORRY SIR BUT I'M NOT GOING TO CROWN THE WARRIORS BECAUSE OF YOUR STARZ. I WILL LEAVE THE PRESEASON HORN TOOTIN TO YOU AND MURPHY AND STEW. THE STARLESS OWLS SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. JUST THINK OF IT AS A SCRIMMAGE

That's a first

HA HA! THE ONLY REASON I AM NOT CROWNING DEM OWLS RIGHT NOW IS THAT THEY ARE YOUNG BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME GUYS THAT DID SEE SOME PLAYING TIME LAST SEASON. AND THE BUNCH THAT GRADUATED PLAYED TOGETHER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND WERE A TUFF BUNCH THEN. TO THIS GROUPS CREDIT THEY HAD AN UNDEFEATED SEASON AS FRESHMEN/JV. I THINK WE WILL BE IN THE TOP 3 IN THE DISTRICT AND COULD POSSIBLY BE IN POSITION FOR A 4PEAT.