Region 2-1A

Remmij

Went to the Rockwood vs Midway game and stuck out that long delay. I had to leave at the end of 3 because I just had to eat! This game was a tale of 2 halves. If you take the delay away and continue play then I think Midway holds on to win the game, but Rockwood took advantage and finished strong. Midway will struggle with the top 4 in our region based off what I saw tonight. It looks as if Rockwood might struggle to. Lots of loose balls tonight and sloppy play. Coach Webb and the Tigers will rebuild and get better as the season moves along, and might swing in and grab a spot for the playoffs. I just don't think Midway has enough to run with Greenback, Harriman, Coalfield, and Oneida. I could be wrong but that's just my observation. The four teams I mentioned have noticably more talent than the Green Wave! Give Midway credit though, they played hard!

Greenback

Coalfield

Oneida

Midway

Harriman

Sunbright

Jellico

BigDave i'm not sure if you're familiar with Harriman or Midway but those teams will be reversed. Harriman is very talented again this year. I watched Midway tonight and they play hard but to their disadvantage they're just not going to have the personnel to be able to finish in the top 4 of this region. You won't be able to question their toughness and heart, but the Waves are about 2 athletes short of being a legitimate playoff contender!

After week one I would move Harriman up to #2 ahead of coalfield and they may have a chance to beat greenback.

We appreciate the respect given. I don't know if i've seen a Harriman team of this caliber in my time to be honest with you. I knew going into last night we were good, but to just completely dominate in the way we did was nothing short of impressive! We can't get comfortable though! There is always work to be done and improvements to be made! We'll focus on getting it done against Wartburg this week and just continue moving forward! Looking forward to our games against our Region 2 friends in the coming weeks!