Region 2-1A

Remmij

this week may just tell the tale for some teams in the region. I'll have my eye on a few games this friday

hey blue devil don't you be watching us and the outcome of Friday night. Just got threw watching film on GP and they've got some size up front so will see how we do come Friday I don't know if we can match up with them or not. I know they like running the football a lot behind that line they have so we will see ???????????

Well if I was guessing Harriman was probably very successful through the air. Kingston secondary looked pretty weak in preseason.

17-26 204 yards and a TD Pass. What's scary is our offense has still got room to get even better and be even more of a threat in the passing game! The Big Blue might just contend for a top spot here in Region 2! All roads lead through Greenback and that should be a heck of a ball game later this season!!

hey blue devil don't you be watching us and the outcome of Friday night. Just got threw watching film on GP and they've got some size up front so will see how we do come Friday I don't know if we can match up with them or not. I know they like running the football a lot behind that line they have so we will see ???????????

GP should be a pretty good football team, always very well coached. I think I will keep my eye on this one

Been watching film on them they like running the ball they will throw but it looks like run first. I think we will be alright though. We get some more pieces of the puzzle back this week not only our running back.

GBnation, i'm still sticking to my original prediction for you boys. Enjoy every game you can this year! I think this could be a very special season for both of our teams!!!