CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

Another name that needs to be thrown out for the job would be Tyrus Ward.  He has begun the process of turning around Whites Creek in Nashville after one year, being honored as coach of the year for his district.  It's a shame he had to leave the Chattanooga area to get the respect he deserves as a coach, but that is the nature of the business.  Not sure if he would want to come back to the area after just a year away, but if Central admin were smart, they would have already contacted him.  

Do ya'll know Coach Braswell personally? Most of you speak like you do. I think Central would be very luck to have Cortney Braswell back. In my opinion and probably most of yours this program is a wreck. For an outsider most jobs that come open are obviously gonna be more appealing then the Central job at this point in time. Most of you don't know one thing about Cortney but speak like you do. Were you there when Cortney was taking numerous kids home and picking them up just so they could make practice, while living an hour away? When a kid didn't have enough to eat at home were you there when he took them and got them something to eat spending his own money? All the college visits Coach Braswell spent his own money taking kids. I've known Cortney for many years and this is the way he is with every kid at every school he's been. I know Cortney has made some mistakes but what young coach hasn't. His hard work and knowledge for the game is unbelievable. Along with his ability to relate to the kids while caring about them so much. Central would be lucky to get Cortney as their head football coach, not the other way around at this point.  

Edited by Pounder225