Tab Vowell Resigns at Jackson North Side

Well I'm no expert but this board appears filled with a lot of inside information. Sounds like some assistant coaches jockeying for position. Guys, stop embarrassing yourselves with this. No administrator reads this board to help himself make a decision. I don't know who you guys are but based on what I've read I hope they go outside the program. For those of you not around to see the rise and fall of JCM stay tuned. Here comes the sequel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Side has a leadership issue now. That is their problem. Bridgeman bringing in Gillard and firing Coach Davis without telling Coach Vowell is about as low as it gets. If you were a head football coach, how does it feel when the Principal comes in and fires your assisstant to bring in one of his buddies? They can say this is a buisness move this and business move that in order to find a way to make an excuse, but the truth is starting to come out. Good thing Vowell has options! If North Side hires anybody except Gillard, I'll call that a homerun hire. It seems like Bridgeman and AD Leonard Robinson has already made up their mind. I bet if Coach Rankin sends in a resume, they won't look at it or decline his resume. That's how I feel. I wish them nothing but the best of luck, if Gillard goes 41-9 in his first 4 seasons, I will call him, Robinson, Bridgeman and post it on here that I apologize. Other than that, I don't see that happening. Imagine if you are a teacher and your boss fires your co-worker and hire of his/her friends, how does that make you feel?  

North Side has a leadership issue now. That is their problem. Bridgeman bringing in Gillard and firing Coach Davis without telling Coach Vowell is about as low as it gets. If you were a head football coach, how does it feel when the Principal comes in and fires your assisstant to bring in one of his buddies? They can say this is a buisness move this and business move that in order to find a way to make an excuse, but the truth is starting to come out. Good thing Vowell has options! If North Side hires anybody except Gillard, I'll call that a homerun hire. It seems like Bridgeman and AD Leonard Robinson has already made up their mind. I bet if Coach Rankin sends in a resume, they won't look at it or decline his resume. That's how I feel. I wish them nothing but the best of luck, if Gillard goes 41-9 in his first 4 seasons, I will call him, Robinson, Bridgeman and post it on here that I apologize. Other than that, I don't see that happening. Imagine if you are a teacher and your boss fires your co-worker and hire of his/her friends, how does that make you feel?

This is not the first time that Bridgeman has made a shady hire. Apparently a pattern is developing.

ohhhh if they would simply move to 1 public and 1 private in jackson, the things we would see and do

Too many kids to go one public, and the river would make travel a nightmare. Too many egos to go one private. I'm with you though...two publics would be awesome. If the stupid voucher program ever succeeds there could be two or three large privates, or maybe three or four more privates spring up and devour the public system until they can only afford one public. It is a shame that for reasons other than the best interest's of the kids that nothing will change.