7-AAA State Championship Dominance Since 2010

WarriorFan

LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN????? Oakland had no transfers from Lighthouse Christian. Kids go to the schools they are zoned to. No different than other counties. Again...throwing accusations with no proof.

What teams have a shot at ending the 7-AAA dynasty? Let's stay on topic.

I'm just trying to help you out here and get it back on subject. I know very little about class AAA, but where does Morristown West fit into the equation?

LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN????? Oakland had no transfers from Lighthouse Christian. Kids go to the schools they are zoned to. No different than other counties. Again...throwing accusations with no proof.

What teams have a shot at ending the 7-AAA dynasty? Let's stay on topic.

I believe he means Lancaster Christian but, surely you knew what was meant. Good luck to Riverdale and 7AAA. I believe Wilson Central can give your teams a game.

I believe he means Lancaster Christian but, surely you knew what was meant. Good luck to Riverdale and 7AAA. I believe Wilson Central can give your teams a game.

Oh I definitely knew what he meant. I just did that to show how fast stories can turn with misinformation. Wilson Central would be a good game. Last year, Riverdale played them twice, beat them the first time by 13 and the second time by 28. I would really like to see this year's Wilson Central team play, as they are undefeated. I would also like to see Kendall Spray shoot as that is special. I know John Wild is a great coach, and he has won a gold ball with his 2012 Riverdale team, so that is definitely a team that could be in the finals.

I'm just trying to help you out here and get it back on subject. I know very little about class AAA, but where does Morristown West fit into the equation?

I watched Mo West play Riverdale in summer ball. Riverdale beat them, but a lot can happen between summer and tourney time, and summer ball is more of figuring out players, etc. They are a really good team. Looks like the only in state loss was against South Doyle which was a complete upset. The other two losses was at the Nike Tourney of Champions to out of state teams. I can see them definitely making a tourney run.

I think Wilson Central is obviously a really good team with Spray. I think Dickson Co and Rossview are also solid programs that have made state tournament runs recently. Memphis Central seems to be having a strong year and I believe Houston out of Memphis is also having a good season. Mo West seems to make it to the glass house pretty often. It should be interesting to see how it shakes out. I've already been seeing some upsets. You just never know.

I think Wilson Central is obviously a really good team with Spray. I think Dickson Co and Rossview are also solid programs that have made state tournament runs recently. Memphis Central seems to be having a strong year and I believe Houston out of Memphis is also having a good season. Mo West seems to make it to the glass house pretty often. It should be interesting to see how it shakes out. I've already been seeing some upsets. You just never know.

Houston is a strong contender with Jaida Roper and company. Riverdale beat them by 6 this year but we were given all we could handle. I checked Centrals schedule, and they have loaded up a great record playing sub par competition, so the jury is out. I have not seen Rossview play so would love to get some insight on them. The biggest question mark I have is Dickson CO. They lost to a very weak Brentwood team at Dickson's home gym. I watched Riverdale drub Brentwood by 41pts this year and could have been worse if starters and 2nd team weren't pulled a few minutes into the third quarter. Brentwood also got beat by their districts #2 seed Summit, and I watched Riverdale beat Summit by over 60. That is why I don't understand Dickson. They are undoubtedly talented and not one dimensional with several kids that will play in college. They also have a McDonalds All-American. I would love to hear others thoughts on Dickson CO as well. Their district 11-AAA does not appear strong this year.

Warrior fan-Bitter and jealous , no . Am not hiding behind a computer if you know who i am . My opinion is just as good as yours . Who do you think you are !!! What could i be jealous of ?

Then how about staying off my posts unless you can add something constructive and true and enlightening to the conversation without throwing in snide barbs on coaches/players/parents/teams/RuCo school districts integrity as well as mine. You have no idea the hard work these kids have put in thru the years to get to the level they are and the dedication of the parents in time and finances as well as coaches working to get kids better. That is why these schools play at a high level. I see great athletes on teams every day in schools, but they cannot play bc they do not have the coaching or parents who help them find resources to get better. I do not wish to engage in continued insults with you. It is very exhausting. Please stay on topic. Yes, you have a right to your opinion, and I value your opinion as much as others, and I really don't mind you saying something every now and then in fun, as we do that on here, but unless you have absolute proof that recruiting is going on that you can take to the TSSAA and not just speculation, that should never be on the table and spread on any school in a public forum. It is easy to use the excuse that schools recruit if you cant beat them, and it just shows envy of success.

Ok gonna jump into the fray! Lol 1st 7-AAA is the best girls basketball district int he state hands down. 4 teams in top 10 state wise. It also growsand cultivates some of the best talent around. Stewarts Creek for example plays with girls zoned there. Do others move in?/absolutely they want to play against great competition and on a national level. These teams play a national schedule. Are there girls teams out there that can knock them off on a given night. Absolutely. With that said I expect to RuCo teams to play in the finals but Memphis East, Wilson Central Dickson Co. Etc could sneek up andplay spoiler. There are many reasons that 7-AAA is a competitive district other than talent coaching alsoplays a part. Not that there is not good coaching in other districts but the DEPTH of coaching in RUCO is impressive. Good luck to allduring tourney time

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Bradley Co and Cumberland Co from Region 3AAA have a legit chance to beat Stewart's Creek or Riverdale on their home courts. I think both sub-state games be won by the home team. Don't know who the Region champs will be, but I would say Bradley and Riverdale are the favorites.