Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Building a new football facility makes a great support group. Purchasing all new weight equipment makes a great support group. Purchasing new uniforms makes a great support group. And doing all these things while having a coach who couldn't give a **** about the players makes for an outstanding support group!!

Maybe the great support group can give you lessons in being a good parent and person, because you seem to be lacking in that department. 

Maybe the great support group can give you lessons in being a good parent and person, because you seem to be lacking in that department. 

My days as a parent are long since past but my concern and financial support for the kids are mine and many others number one priority. All you people have some impression that the all these parents have had the my kids not playing so ill complain attitude but that just show us how little you know about what was going on in this program and just how bad these kids were being belittled and treated. The parents and supporters attitudes have nothing to do with wins and losses but everything to do with the integrity of the program and the security of these kids playing..

Your right and if it wasn't for the supporters  who stepped up and stroke the checks it would have never happened!!

Takes more than checks to support a program. You may not love the new coach but you should at least try to support him. Hasn't had his first practice and you already want him gone. Constant complaining doesn't help him or the kids. Just my opinion

Like I said earlier. It will from here on out be a Stepping Stone.

There is no reason why it has to be. The school size is the same as any other county school. The available housing growth area is larger than any other schools area in the county. They are the only school in the county with two middle schools that feed to them. The facilities will be state of the art. All the tools for success are in place and they are the only school in the county with their level of success in the history of the schools. The only thing missing is vision and a man to rebuild that vision. There is one reason why with the right man rebuilding this program that it couldn't be the dominate school in the county. Look what all that did for Oakland. They were no different that Riverdale a few years ago..

Takes more than checks to support a program. You may not love the new coach but you should at least try to support him. Hasn't had his first practice and you already want him gone. Constant complaining doesn't help him or the kids. Just my opinion

No one wants him gone, that's you saying that but he will be judged and here is what he will be judged on..

1.  Get the kids back out and participating in football.

2.  Develop players.  It should be rare when the team relies on incoming freshmen and transfers to be competitive. It should always be next man up.  Love transfers, they make your team better, but they should not be the only reason your team is competitive.

3.  Get the facilities back up to a level that makes everyone proud.

4.  Let freshmen be freshmen and sophomores be sophomores.  Some will be good enough but it shouldn't be the result all the upper classmen leaving the program.

5.  Hire the best available assistants. Embrace talented coaches don't be afraid of them.

6.  Value strength and conditioning and reinstate the mandatory program.

7.  Develop the middle school feeders and know what you've got coming up..

8.  Promote the program. Promote the program and be creative.

9.  Schedule to develop your team.

10.  Embrace the Riverdale tradition.

If he can do these things than he'll be a winner in everyone eyes...

Edited by warrior82dad

This is too funny. One day Riverdale is conducting a national search to find a replacement to lead one of the best jobs in the state. The next day Nolan hires someone already on staff. Warriordad are you sure you know about the happenings of your own program. I hope the new coach does well. Clearly the admin felt the program didn't need to be turned around.

This is too funny. One day Riverdale is conducting a national search to find a replacement to lead one of the best jobs in the state. The next day Nolan hires someone already on staff. Warriordad are you sure you know about the happenings of your own program. I hope the new coach does well. Clearly the admin felt the program didn't need to be turned around.

I personally saw the list that was submitted to Nolan. Its clear to everyone that is was truly a pass the buck before retirement decision on his part...