Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

I love it when people say such idiotic things like you. Hope your butt can cash the check your mouth just wrote. Not sure you will be a booster much longer if you continue to post such outlandish comments. 

And its morons like you softtickler that continue to stick their butt in where it doesn't belong. Make us this think softticker you like having your butt stuck!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its morons like you softtickler that continue to stick their butt in where it doesn't belong. Make us this think softticker you like having your butt stuck!!

I just copied and pasted your comments in an email to every board member in Rutherford County. We will soon find out who enjoys having their butt stuck. Enjoy the rest of your time supporting as a booster. 

It does seem that it would be best to focus on the immediate future right now.

Am I reading correctly that we've hired a super double-secret strength coach that can't be identified?  What will happen if the players leak that info to their parents?

When does spring practice start?

It does seem that it would be best to focus on the immediate future right now.

Am I reading correctly that we've hired a super double-secret strength coach that can't be identified? What will happen if the players leak that info to their parents?

When does spring practice start?

That coach has already told his current school and students. The guy is a rising star.

I try to get it positive. I really have no idea what some of these fans are talking about.

I really am excited for our future. I trust that Coach K will bring us back. I think he is getting good people around him. He has been around high school football his whole life. I am sure h knows what to do. I am sure he has reached out to people for input. I can't wait til spring practice

I try to get it positive. I really have no idea what some of these fans are talking about.

I really am excited for our future. I trust that Coach K will bring us back. I think he is getting good people around him. He has been around high school football his whole life. I am sure h knows what to do. I am sure he has reached out to people for input. I can't wait til spring practice

BUMP! GO WARRIORS!!!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry: