Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its that ego along with at least 12 others that keep the kids in their equipment, facilities, fields, uniforms year after year and its all done for the kids unlike people like you that may have a kid once in  awhile that think buying ticket is all the supporter they need to do. It takes people like myself and others year after year giving our time, money and support that allow you to sit on your butt eating your popcorn and enjoying the fruits of someone else's labor and effort. Why don't you step up and at least join the QB Club or volunteer to work concessions or mow the field or do anything other than run your mouth!

Wow!!!. How do you keep your over inflated head on your shoulders? Keep up the good work. Sounds like without you, the football team at Riverdale would have to play flag football at the park on Sunday afternoons. If the board of education finds out what you do they will have to consider Riverdale having an unfair advantage to the other schools in the county.

Edited by hardtackle

Whats really sad is someone like you putting your two cents in...or should I say no sense in about a school or program that you have nothing to do with. WOW you must have an exciting life!!

The only way you have anything to do with this school is that you think your money allows you to be more than just a supporter. People who support, do just that ,they support. They do not get on message boards and run their mouth like you do. You have made yourself a lot more valuable than you really are. I guarantee you this, if you leave Riverdale and never give another dime, they will play football this next fall and many more . You,are the sad man.

Edited by hardtackle

The only way you have anything to do with this school is that you think your money allows you to be more than just a supporter. People who support, do just that ,they support. They do not get on message boards and run their mouth like you do. You have made yourself a lot more valuable than you really are. I guarantee you this, if you leave Riverdale and never give another dime, they will play football this next fall and many more . You,are the sad man.

It gives us all solitude to know that your butt wont be in  seat in our stadium. And here's a life lesson son, Being a supporter does give you voice, just ask any who are. But you wouldn't know anything about supporting. Im almost beginning to believe your an Alabama fan too...

It gives us all solitude to know that your butt wont be in  seat in our stadium. And here's a life lesson son, Being a supporter does give you voice, just ask any who are. But you wouldn't know anything about supporting. Im almost beginning to believe your an Alabama fan too...

You are wrong, being a supporter does not give you a voice. It means you support the decisions being made.

sup·port·er
səˈpôrdər/
noun
plural noun: supporters
  1. 1.
    a person who approves of and encourages someone or something.

See the words approves and encourages. Just because you give money and time does not change what a supporter's role is. You do  have the right to voice your approval and encourage. I am not sure you are as good a supporter as you think. This describes you best :pompous jerk is someone who is arrogant, snobby, stuck up, unforgiving and never misses an opportunity to make a cutting remark. NASTY! Tag: snob.Feb 1, 2012

Edited by hardtackle

You are wrong, being a supporter does not give you a voice. It means you support the decisions being made.

sup·port·er
səˈpôrdər/
noun
plural noun: supporters
  1. 1.
    a person who approves of and encourages someone or something.

See the words approves and encourages. Just because you give money and time does not change what a supporter's role is. You do  have the right to voice your approval and encourage. I am not sure you are as good a supporter as you think. This describes you best :pompous jerk is someone who is arrogant, snobby, stuck up, unforgiving and never misses an opportunity to make a cutting remark. NASTY! Tag: snob.Feb 1, 2012

Funny, the hundreds of people who know me in this program and in this county would say the opposite. Your the no life, pompous jerk who has dug one penny out of his pocket to help anyone in his life. And as for being a supporter the closest thing you have ever gotten to it is a peanut shell and a rubber band calling it your supporter..

And at the end of the day......

Coaches Coach

Players Play

Parents Parent

,Fans and sponsors do just that........ be fans and provide financial backing.....

I would if I were some of the folks who are fans of the program start a new thread called

"RD Football 2016 POSITIVE OUTLOOK" ......... just my O2......