Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

Everyone wants Coach K to succeed but that means a lot more than win and losses. The question is what will he bring to the table and do to rebuild the program. Here are a few things the parents are looking for:

1. Will he mandate a weight training and conditioning program that has results?

2. Will he recognize that the team needs depth and develop it?

3. Will he instill pride back into the program that has been lost?

4. Will be recognize the middle schools and see player development starts there and work with them?

5. Will he care about the community support and reach out to them to develop that relationship with financial supporters?

6 Will he work with the QB Clubs and reunite those relationships?

7. Will he care about the players and their college aspirations as they make the transition to college?

8. Will he reach out to kids in the school who should be playing but were not due to previous staff?

9. Will he realize that freshman and sophomores and depth needs to be built so they can step up when its their time and not forced into action before they are ready?

10. Will he instill Warrior Pride back into the program and actually attend a pep rally showing support to his players?

These are just a few things that the parents feel have go by the way side. Some may seem petty but on the  big scheme of these they all are greatly needed. If he can do these things the wins and losses will take care of themselves.

Its time to heal the program. Lets see if Coach k can be the physician the program needs...

yes he will

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its that complex that shows 'I could care less what anyone else thinks because I do the HIRING', and am either about to retire or get ready to head to the new Rockvale HS when it gets built.

Now SID PLEASE see if you can get the Chief statue painted.

So who should make the hire? If he wanted your suggestion I am sure he would have asked.

Why don't your share with us all your roll in rebuilding the program and what changes you will be a part of making them come to fruition...................sssshhhhhhhhh...........that's what we thought!

I am just a fan.I am not a coach. You should try it,just be a fan and supporter. It they need your help at the school or with coaching ,they will call. I would not wait by the phone though. I am sure they will leave a message, if they call.

Edited by hardtackle