Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

I agree with you. He would somehow find a way to take credit for it though. His many contributions to the football program are undeniable. Maybe a plaque in the new football facility with his name on it will be some satisfaction for his commitment.  

If you and Hardtackle had your way we would be giving all the kids trophies and hugs!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are truly an A**. I will be involved in this program long after your connection is gone!! You cant be serious!!! I haven't said anything bad about the new coach. Only expressed the hopes and concerns of the parents, players and sponsors in what they would hope he can do to turn this disaster of a program around!! If you think " THE PAST" didn't deserve the complaints it received over the past few years then you are really out there!!

FAN is spelled this way, not A**. So you feel entitled to be the spoke person for all players,parents, and sponsors. What an ego you carry . I just hope the new coach can deserve and earn your praise. I think you should go and meet with him and the hopes and concerns can be expressed, and with your leadership, implemented. You owe it to Riverdale football program to step forward and join forces with them. Your talents must go far beyond a message board. Step up and let your light shine for all to follow.

FAN is spelled this way, not A**. So you feel entitled to be the spoke person for all players,parents, and sponsors. What an ego you carry . I just hope the new coach can deserve and earn your praise. I think you should go and meet with him and the hopes and concerns can be expressed, and with your leadership, implemented. You owe it to Riverdale football program to step forward and join forces with them. Your talents must go far beyond a message board. Step up and let your light shine for all to follow.

For your information that meeting has already happened with many sponsors and supporters. He has been given the keys to the machine, now its up to him to determine the direction and the destination of it. And since you are so knowledgeable you should know that the new coach is concerned about the opinions of the sponsors, parents and supporters...after all without the $$$$ to put the fuel in the machine it wont go anywhere. And your "FAN" dollars for that ticket do nothing to help...

For your information that meeting has already happened with many sponsors and supporters. He has been given the keys to the machine, now its up to him to determine the direction and the destination of it. And since you are so knowledgeable you should know that the new coach is concerned about the opinions of the sponsors, parents and supporters...after all without the $$$$ to put the fuel in the machine it wont go anywhere. And your "FAN" dollars for that ticket do nothing to help...

That ego is going to break your back. I am continually amazed with people who give money and feel like they deserve to be heard with their concerns and desires. I am even more amazed that they boast about it. Riverdale is fortunate to have a quite, low key, behind the scenes,supporter such as you. Bless you.

All the trophies and hugs does not compare to the praises you proclaim about your self. If only your financial contributions could equal your ego, but that can never be. Stand high on the mountain you have built for yourself.

Hey, next game buy yourself another bag of popcorn. It might make you feel better about your lack of support..

And I would suggest a back support to carry your ego around. 

Its that ego along with at least 12 others that keep the kids in their equipment, facilities, fields, uniforms year after year and its all done for the kids unlike people like you that may have a kid once in  awhile that think buying ticket is all the supporter they need to do. It takes people like myself and others year after year giving our time, money and support that allow you to sit on your butt eating your popcorn and enjoying the fruits of someone else's labor and effort. Why don't you step up and at least join the QB Club or volunteer to work concessions or mow the field or do anything other than run your mouth!