Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

Funny, the hundreds of people who know me in this program and in this county would say the opposite. Your the no life, pompous jerk who has dug one penny out of his pocket to help anyone in his life. And as for being a supporter the closest thing you have ever gotten to it is a peanut shell and a rubber band calling it your supporter..

You are who you are when no one is looking. In this case, when no one knows who you are.

As I have said before, your posts on this subject is nothing short of a 13 year old girl melting down over her first break up.

You can claim to be whomever you wish you were, but we have seen who you really are.

I wish Riverdale well.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And at the end of the day......

Coaches Coach

Players Play

Parents Parent

,Fans and sponsors do just that........ be fans and provide financial backing.....

I would if I were some of the folks who are fans of the program start a new thread called

"RD Football 2016 POSITIVE OUTLOOK" ......... just my O2......

BUMP!!! GO WARRIORS!!! GO COACH K!!!

Riverdale "supporters" should go take a look at the MJ indoor they finished this past year. Impressive for sure.

R'dale was offered one for FREE the first year the prior Coach was here.  He could not be 'bothered' to co-ordinate it.  That started some of the grumblings with him.

Hopefully the new HC knows how to plan ahead.  I am truly hoping so and am looking forward how he has the team come spring training.