Arguably the AAA Final Four starts tonight @ La Vergne

GoPats2019

There are always excuses. Bottom line is it will be settled on the floor :)

No excuses here on that night South Doyle made the plays when they needed it and were a better team on that night. Just worst statistical night all year is why I say that. That's what I like about March, it just take one night

Edited by Swipes

Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, and now Stewarts Creek is probably one of the best districts in the SE. They have high major D1 talent on their teams - nightly. Lets be honest here.

I would argue it is the toughest district in the US. Hard to say it isn't with the national champion coming from the district 2 of the past 3 seasons from 2 separate teams, and the amount of kids playing in college. All teams had at least 2 district losses this year. They beat each other up.

You can't be serious. You honestly and truly believe that those teams can compete w/ Rutherford Co. basketball? Those teams would be 5th place & below in this district.

. 7AAA maynot even have a team at the State tournament this year. I'm going to predict whoever wins the Bradley Co vs Cumberland Co region 3 championship game will beat either team that has to travel in the sub-state (and possibly both teams from region 4AAA will get beat in sub-state). Bradley Co and Cumberland Co are as good or better than any team in 7AAA. Region 4AAA is not as dominat as in past years.

. 7AAA maynot even have a team at the State tournament this year. I'm going to predict whoever wins the Bradley Co vs Cumberland Co region 3 championship game will beat either team that has to travel in the sub-state (and possibly both teams from region 4AAA will get beat in sub-state). Bradley Co and Cumberland Co are as good or better than any team in 7AAA. Region 4AAA is not as dominat as in past years.

Keep wishing.   LOL

I have no dog in this race...but reality is about to hit you like a 2x4 in the side of the head. Cumberland County got swept by Blackman and got absolutely railed in their last meeting. By some accounts, Riverdale (although they were young) was probably a better team than Blackman this year. I believe that to be true, but youth sometimes takes time to show their actual ability and that may be why it took them all year to finally beat Blackman. Stewart's Creek played with everyone and if I am not mistaken beat Blackman and Riverdale this year. Again, CC got railed by Blackman so....I am not sure what you are basing your opinion off of, but I would be willing to bet Riverdale is in the finals of the state tournament and I won't be at all surprised to see Stewarts Creek on the opposite bench. 

If Cumberland beats Bradley AND Riverdale beats Stewart's Creek tomorrow night in the Region Championship games, then 7AAA could very likely be shut out of the state tournament. Cumberland can beat Stewart's Creek at home AND Bradley can beat Riverdale on the road. Neither would be a real big upset. It's March and it's high school girls basketball!!!

6aaa fan are you doing meth today?

. LOL. I might be. But I've got a hunch that RvrDl & SC are gonna over look Cumb & Brdly this year. It's like when you fill out your March Madness college brackets. You gotta pick some upsets & sometimes after the upsets happen, everybody says "Dang, Why didn't I pick that team to win"? Don't be shocked if it happens.

ya remember that time on ur bracket when you went with your heart and just had that feeling that your team would win and they got beat by 40. ya that feeling is whats gonna happen. region 3 will never go to substate again. mark it down. unless we go recruit some yugo slavian girls.

. Do you think the All District players, if all were put on (1) team could compete in 7AAA ?