Hampton vs Meigs. Replay of 2015 sub state ?

Newsworthy

67-61 HHS!!!!

Now Meigs fans want to fight....We can do that!

A LOT of no calls and bad calls BOTH ways

No need in acting like that

I won't try to speak for ALL Meigs fans, just the ones I watched after the district and region finals. As they announced the all tourney teams, they clapped for every opponent's players except GCA. Even after beating GCA in the district champ! So, not surprised at all to hear you ran into some classless ones. I will admit, it didn't bother much either time, but it was certainly less after the regional. Congrats on the win, glad you sent them packing.

Great ballgame Jones is an athlete I enjoy watching him. As I've said before you've raised up a fine young man. Was great to be home!!! I got my $$$ worth tonight. Good Luck to H-Town in the 'Boro!!!!! I'm a Meigs resident and a faithful fan. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't still have blue in my veins. Congrats to the Bulldogs!!!!!!

Thanks you, thank you...I've got two more coming up, so still got a few more years of this

I won't try to speak for ALL Meigs fans, just the ones I watched after the district and region finals. As they announced the all tourney teams, they clapped for every opponent's players except GCA. Even after beating GCA in the district champ! So, not surprised at all to hear you ran into some classless ones. I will admit, it didn't bother much either time, but it was certainly less after the regional. Congrats on the win, glad you sent them packing.

I respect Meigs Co...They play hard and fans have much fire...Was a GREAT atmosphere until some went a bit far....It happens....But I don't get the coach chasing an official off the floor!

As I said, I hope everyone makes it home safely

Congrats Dogs! The atmosphere was unbelievable tonight. The fan support from both sides was outstanding. There were no losers tonight, we were just fortunate to have more points in the end. Have a safe trip home to all the Meigs fans. You all had another great season.

There is just something special about Vanhuss/White gymnasium. We are fortunate to have our little "gem" of a gym. This is another game that the kids will remember for the rest of their lives. Proud to be a bulldog.