Westview vs Elizabethton

sportslover88

They are screwing West Tn like that have in years past. Theyre doing the same thing they use to do when Jackson North Side girls were relevant. They paired them with Shelbyville every year, now its Westview and Elizabethton. Then they put #1 and #2 in single A in the same bracket. Middleton will play Gibson County if they both win. SMH! But, back to Westview, yes the PG has the refuse to lose mentality and she will play equal or better than she did last year. The big post players are good when teams front the post and have no help side. I have yet to see them score with their backs to the basket. The shooters cant past up open looks like they were in the region tournament. Also, if the game gets into a good pace they will be obsolete, one or two trips down that floor and those big girls will be tapping out. I want Westview to win because I am a west tn homer as I was called last week, but if I was in the pick em contest I'd pick Elizabethton.

Have you seen them do the draw? It is completely random.

They are screwing West Tn like that have in years past. Theyre doing the same thing they use to do when Jackson North Side girls were relevant. They paired them with Shelbyville every year, now its Westview and Elizabethton. Then they put #1 and #2 in single A in the same bracket. Middleton will play Gibson County if they both win. SMH! But, back to Westview, yes the PG has the refuse to lose mentality and she will play equal or better than she did last year. The big post players are good when teams front the post and have no help side. I have yet to see them score with their backs to the basket. The shooters cant past up open looks like they were in the region tournament. Also, if the game gets into a good pace they will be obsolete, one or two trips down that floor and those big girls will be tapping out. I want Westview to win because I am a west tn homer as I was called last week, but if I was in the pick em contest I'd pick Elizabethton. 

If they can't beat 'em in the first round, they couldn't win the tournament anyway. Beat Betsy first and it'll get easier.

Schubert is much improved from when I saw her last year in the state tournament for Elizabethton. The match-up of Deja Graves and Emily Schubert will be fun to watch throughout the game... The Marosite twins are both very good players as is Tasia Jones for Westview... The key will be to see how the others outside of those mentioned perform.... In my opinion, that will be the decisive factor.

+1