Station Camp vs Crockett

stockton4182

Shocked nobody has Yslen more polished . I know his ACT's were low but come on he should have the blow buy move for a dunk by now . Oh how I would love to have had a kid like that for four years . Maybe Alcorn St can make him expand his game . So glad I don't cheer for station camp i would have gone crazy watching them this year .

Kid never would play for a coach who would get on to him. By now he should have a one dribble pull up and ball handling down.  ASU is going to red shirt him I believe.  They are bringing a lot back.  It would be good for him. Been following him since he was at Walter J. Baird in Gallatin.  I hope he pans out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it here.  Crockett goes to the finals against Memphis East with East winning.  Good is the best shooter I have seen play since Lee Humphrey for Maryville.  I know some have said that Crockett likes to run, but in the Oak Ridge game they stuck with the half-court game and hung in there until the end.  Station Camp will have to play superior perimeter defense and then shoot for more that 50% to have a chance.  

I'm calling it here.  Crockett goes to the finals against Memphis East with East winning.  Good is the best shooter I have seen play since Lee Humphrey for Maryville.  I know some have said that Crockett likes to run, but in the Oak Ridge game they stuck with the half-court game and hung in there until the end.  Station Camp will have to play superior perimeter defense and then shoot for more that 50% to have a chance.  

Station Camp will get the looks to shoot 50% easily.  The y move the ball and are patient and have some of the best shooters around.  As far as the best shooters in the state Evan Ragsdale-CPA, Christian Bell-Mount Juliet, Austin Kirby-Hendersonville, Ross"Chico" Plunkett-Creekwood, Cedriontis Wilson-Blackman.  I'd have to see a 3-point shootout to believe he's a better shooter than any of those guys..

Station Camp will get the looks to shoot 50% easily. The y move the ball and are patient and have some of the best shooters around. As far as the best shooters in the state Evan Ragsdale-CPA, Christian Bell-Mount Juliet, Austin Kirby-Hendersonville, Ross"Chico" Plunkett-Creekwood, Cedriontis Wilson-Blackman. I'd have to see a 3-point shootout to believe he's a better shooter than any of those guys..

You lost any credibility you had saying Kirby is one of the top shooters in the state. Come on man.

Saw Station Camp play McCallie and they're pretty good.  Their PG can play, it will be a nice match-up between him and Good. Station Camp has some size inside too.

Kid never would play for a coach who would get on to him. By now he should have a one dribble pull up and ball handling down.  ASU is going to red shirt him I believe.  They are bringing a lot back.  It would be good for him. Been following him since he was at Walter J. Baird in Gallatin.  I hope he pans out.

Honest mistake but Walter J. Baird is in Lebanon.  Hope you weren't following him in Gallatin, because he never lived there.