Station Camp vs Crockett

stockton4182

I agree Day is pretty good and especially his spin move . The scout behind me comment about good was not that athletic said he could not even get up that hugh .at Div 1 he will suffer . I don't agree totally it's how they use him . If they get him open looks maybe he will be ok . Or run him at the point

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Day is pretty good and especially his spin move . The scout behind me comment about good was not that athletic said he could not even get up that hugh .at Div 1 he will suffer . I don't agree totally it's how they use him . If they get him open looks maybe he will be ok . Or run him at the point

Coach Robinson at App said Good will play the 1.  They usually run 2 PG's with one of them being more of a scorer.  So he may fit in their well.

Welp it was a great run for Crockett still made history they will never be forgotten. They played their hearts out they could of just rolled over and got blown out the water but they fought to the very end. Station Camp has a great team very well coached the Pg is a good player #34 has the craziest shot looks like he's just throwing it up but it was going in. Dustin Day showed everyone he can play against anyone he's not scared to go at anyone with 4 or 5 more inches on him. Pat Good had not one of his best games but SC played great D on him. He will be good at Appy it's not the 1st time he's been doubted he's gonna prove people wrong. He's a great person and player 2500 points in 3 years glad I got to enjoy watching him the last 3 years. I just felt like SC got the calls on their end that we Def didn't get on ours. But like yall said wen half of your shots are 3s and your not hitting it's not a good formula. I still think the refs weren't calling it both ways but it is wat it is. I'll miss watching that Crockett team play. Good luck to Station Camp I'm pulling for yall to win it all and what a freaking Student Section never saw anything like that before

Edited by Coach423T

Welp it was a great run for Crockett still made history they will never be forgotten. They played their hearts out they could of just rolled over and got blown out the water but they fought to the very end. Station Camp has a great team very well coached the Pg is a good player #34 has the craziest shot looks like he's just throwing it up but it was going in. Dustin Day showed everyone he can play against anyone he's not scared to got at anyone with 4 or 5 more inches on him. I just felt like SC got the calls on their end that we Def didn't get on ours. But like yall said wen half of your shots are 3s and your not hitting it's not a good formula. I still think the refs weren't calling it both ways but it is wat it is. I'll miss watching that Crockett team play. Good luck to Station Camp I'm pulling for yall to win it all and what a freaking Student Section never saw anything like that before

they lost 77-59