Community vs South Greene

MoneyShot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Green plays like they did today they would beat Riverdale. Loaded and young.

Let's not get crazy. Morristown West beat South Greene 3 times, I think all by double digits. Riverdale just took it to Mo West. Pickett County is not Riverdale.

But I do think South Greene will win Friday against community. And I will be pulling for them as a former Greene County resident.

Community can and will play with SG. Not getting a lot of respect but that's ok. SG shot the heck out of it last night so can't give them many open looks. Just prove it on the floor for 32 minutes and they get a chance to play for a championship. Excited for tomorrow's game!

Community will be playing with a chip after last years loss at the buzzer.  But South Greene looked very good playing a good Pickett County team so I'll take the Rebels in this one (but I wouldn't bet the farm).  

If they meet again next year I'd definitely take the ​Rebels.  Community will be rebuilding while the Rebels will be getting stronger.  I've already got South Green the favorite for state Champs next year, the year after and maybe this year.  Haven't seen this much young talent at one school since I've been in Tennessee.

Community will be playing with a chip after last years loss at the buzzer. But South Greene looked very good playing a good Pickett County team so I'll take the Rebels in this one (but I wouldn't bet the farm).

If they meet again next year I'd definitely take the ​Rebels. Community will be rebuilding while the Rebels will be getting stronger. I've already got South Green the favorite for state Champs next year, the year after and maybe this year. Haven't seen this much young talent at one school since I've been in Tennessee.

I agree with this statement. I saw another post that said SG had no seniors, one junior, and the rest are freshmen and sophomores! Unbelievable. Could be looking at a 3 peat before its all done with them

Community can and will play with SG. Not getting a lot of respect but that's ok. SG shot the heck out of it last night so can't give them many open looks. Just prove it on the floor for 32 minutes and they get a chance to play for a championship. Excited for tomorrow's game!

they do get a lot of respect