Region 6 Class 3A 2016

FISH FRY?!?!?! Is this for Rebels only or yellerjackets too???

I'm looking forward to the game. Always been partial to Dover and stay at the Dover Inn alot while fishing bass tournaments out of Paris.

Catfish for anyone who wants to eat, can pay at the door before the game . Usually pretty good. Fundraiser for the Rebel Football team. We would love to have you !

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FISH FRY?!?!?! Is this for Rebels only or yellerjackets too???

I'm looking forward to the game. Always been partial to Dover and stay at the Dover Inn alot while fishing bass tournaments out of Paris.

I've told coach Hughes to share the word about our fish fry with all of the Fairview followers and you're more than invited to attend.

We want a run out inflatable and a jumbo tron for our home games one day too!

Jumbotron? Fairview has a jumbotron?! That place has come a long way in 20 years.

First school in Williamson County to have one. Who would have ever thunk it??? 😂

It was 100% paid for by local businesses in the community. The boosters also committed to build an all new press box but Williamson County School board shot it down because THEY must be the one to "contract" the work. I guess so it will cost $300k instead of $30k... 😒

Edited by Swarm

First school in Williamson County to have one. Who would have ever thunk it???

It was 100% paid for by local businesses in the community. The boosters also committed to build an all new press box but Williamson County School board shot it down because THEY must be the one to "contract" the work. I guess so it will cost $300k instead of $30k...

Few people can screw up a school better than the board.