2017 AAA Favorites to be back in M'boro

tnchad1980

one post said she was not from smyrna i have nothing against your daugther i get tired of ya'll bragging about your team. win with class lose with class thats all am saying

LOL....you were honest here. You are mad and a hater bc Riverdale is back and the fans love their program. I believe this program has shown exactly what class is about. We are proud of our girls bc we know where they came from last year. Started at the bottom....Rose to the top. Went thru humiliation nationally....now back in the national spotlight for being a great team for years to come. The program went thru adversity and kicked it in the butt. Gotta love it.

ESPN should actually do a follow up story.

I am so PROUD OF MY LADY WARRIORS. Last year as one poster pointed out we were shamed . A big mistake was made. I have always said its ok to make a mistake it's how you respond afterwards. I say our girls responded vey well. In fact there is a HUGE life lesson in this. No matter how bad things are right now in time it will be much better. Last year was probably the lowest some of our girls had been through and a year later is talking about how great they are. Now lets see what happens next year.

GO LADY WARRIORS

Everybody in Rutherford County knows... including Riverdale that Alexander lives in Smyrna and has fake address in the Riverdale zone. Just like everyone knows the Hayes got pissed at Hendersonville, tried to enroll at Beech and was told they could not play in Sumner County. 

While the Hayes did make the move to Rutherford County, Alexander still lives in Smyrna in the Smyna zone. The puppet they call the County Athletic Director does not have the cajones to do anything about any of these issues. 

The twins have lived in the Riverdale zone for as long as I can remember. There should be no issue where they are concerned. 

They're just picking up where Shelbyville left off. 

Edited by GoPats2019