Antioch searching again

asiatic2412

Keep that in mind when Gallatin has an opening. Never mind,Antioch just let Gallatin's next head football coach go.

Gallatin does have an assistant opening and it doesn't matter where they're from as long as they can coach football and care about the kids. Calvin Hall is a good man but will not be the next head coach of Gallatin. Gallatin has a great defensive staff and is putting together the last pieces of the offense. Your comment is just silly. Antioch should thrive with the right people.

Keep that in mind when Gallatin has an opening. Never mind,Antioch just let Gallatin's next head football coach go.

You can't deny Cane Ridge did really well with their hire. According to the faculty that I talked too, they really like what he has done. Your other comment was just silly at best.

You can't deny Cane Ridge did really well with their hire. According to the faculty that I talked too, they really like what he has done. Your other comment was just silly at best.

One season, only time will tell. Silly? Gallatin should seriously consider one of their own. Truth did mention the things needed and that was coach football and care about kids. That had something to do with being let go I hear.

I was unaware Gallatin was looking for a head coach.

Assistant opening. Please read all the messages carefully and completely. This all started with suggestions for Antioch that they look to Memphis. Just bring Calvin home in some capacity is all I am saying. 

Assistant opening. Please read all the messages carefully and completely. This all started with suggestions for Antioch that they look to Memphis. Just bring Calvin home in some capacity is all I am saying.

It was you who stated that he was Gallatin's next head coach, not I. My reading comprehension is not that bad.

This started it all.

I'm confused. Why is the statement an issue? Is no one from Memphis qualified. Sometimes it's good to look outside the area for a hire. I don't know if Calvin or for that matter anyone from Memphis has applied at Gallatin for the Assistant position but, I am sure the best person will be hired. I wish the same for Antioch.